4th april 2012-the building STORM. Do read it!

Posted: 12 years ago
Oh GOD!! WHY??! WHY??!! WHYYY??!

Okay, we all know WHY!! We saw the "storm building" episode today!
Man! I know, I keep saying we should trust the CV's...and SERIOUSLY, we SHOULD!! I know many of you will be disappointed 'cause we didn't see much of ARSHI today, but...wait for the next week, its going to get better!

Trust me, I mean the CV's! ðŸ˜›

Another MU is on the way, due to which Arnav and Khushi will get into one of the most heated fight, which WILL have an outcome this time!!

Let's see, how the CV's are going to play that one out, but I am sure, they'll carry that off as amazingly, as they've always had! ðŸ˜Š

Precap? Disheartening, yes..'cause of the MU, One negative point, we saw the creepy Shyam scoring another point over Khushi and another negative point, Arnav didn't see Khushi's expression and will assume the worst,BUT..positive point? We will get the FIGHT -WITH an outcome! ðŸ˜‰

During the show, the best part? Khushi's back answers to our Arnav bitwa! ðŸ˜›

Shocked? Aren't you Arnav babua? Even you wifey can fight! ðŸ˜ƒ AND, you looked HOT. As usual! ðŸ˜³

Thursday? We'll most probably see the fight! And on Friday: we will see something VERY interesting BUT, will be hanged till the weekend! ðŸ˜­

But, its okay, We all know that THIS monday, its gonna get SO much better!! SO yeah!

To all those who are disappointed, I understand! And if you are a student, you have a plus point today, you all can study well tonight 'cause there will be no "Rabba Ve and ARSHI" scenes dancing in your head, at least, tonight! ðŸ˜‰

To all those, who are disappointed but understand- We won't be disappointed further!! 

Till then, Adios guys! And, HAVE FUN!!! ðŸ˜‰

PS: IPKKND has to climb the TRP charts, so don't worry, ieverything will get well soon! ðŸ˜Š
Great to see some positivity in this forum instead of negativity! :)
😭😭😭
ya trying to see the ray of hope with this new twist i am waiting & waiting it has to move forward for the best of it not worst.  let's see what the CV's have in mind.
😭😭😭
lovely post dear and i have complete faith in cv's and IPK!!!

i hope n pray u are correct...

but according to an article someone posted today... the cvs are in no mood to do things soon!

so yes it will be dragged for quite some time!!

exactly my thoughts...there should be a big fight b/w A-K..or else nothign will come out
yeah ..one of them has to break down for the story to move forward...
exactly!! i am sure a big storm is coming and i am waiting for it eagerly! one thing we need to understand is that if IPKKND does good then more than us it will be good for CV's we will only get to watch it but it is CV's who will get much much much more! 😉 so they will do good for their sake! we dont need to worry and get into depression!! 😆
correct i liked the epi ... it is moving
loved it ! this MU cant take it anymore 
every second throughout the day i have only one thinking how the first MU will be cleared.lo aagaya second one.this serial is going to make me mad .i cant concentrate in anything.Pls cv's dont test our patience.😭