Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Ravuri

There's another thing also. we've always seen something progressive happening (good or bad), whenever creep becomes active. So we can expect some progress with this creep's come back

ya a hyperactive creep equals good cupid..😉
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: .A.l.i.a.

but his back is very late ..
he suppose to do this immediately after marriage .. not after 2 months of nonsense 😡

well shaym didnt do much as he knew why arnav married her...but they should have shown him lusting after khushi in more scenes..
Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank god Shyam is back in action again...I thought he was used as body double, filler or one of the crowd in the serial😕  Poor abhas..such a talent was going wasted. I absolutely loved the face off b/w Arnav - Shyam during marriage sequence. It did push barun and abhas to show some amazing acting talent👏  They r any day better than fake accidental rabba ve and constipated expression of rest of the raizadas😡
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: pashna

Thank god Shyam is back in action again...I thought he was used as body double, filler or one of the crowd in the serial😕  Poor abhas..such a talent was going wasted. I absolutely loved the face off b/w Arnav - Shyam during marriage sequence. It did push barun and abhas to show some amazing acting talent👏  They r any day better than fake accidental rabba ve and constipated expression of rest of the raizadas😡

ya, we should see more shaym-arnav scenes..i liked khushi shaym scene too...thought it pisses me off whenever he touches her..