Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Rag1ni

You know that you live in a strange world when you find yourself rooting for the villain in a story :D

and where hero and heroine get bashed much more than the villain does..
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: polly2312

I agree with you. I just realized something...

As much as we forum members hate Shyam and don't like to see him and his deeds, I think the Indian TRP audience loves Shyam. Last couple of weeks Shyam has been pretty dormant, so the TRPs were steadily dropping. In fact last 4-5 episodes, he hardly had any role... and so we saw a bigger dip in the TRP.

So moral of the story... we have to tolerate Shyam since he brings the much needed drama/suspense etc... whatever is needed to raise the TRPs.

of course the audience loves shaym, thats why he needs the award..the story has been missing its villain for weeks..
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: arnavnkushi

arey yaar happy that villlian is back but unhappy that arnav saw them together n hating kushi more n more for that...if misunderstanding is not gonna clear quickly then the TRP is gonna suck like anything...😭

TRPs drop because of no progress in story...MU/sad tracks fetch good ratings as long as they are not stretched like a chewing gum..
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

Strange isn't it ... all of us glad that shyam is back!!

The story will move only when he does something -- accidental cupid that he is:-)

shaym is a very unique villain...
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: ipkkndcritic

so true :)

somehow i dont want abhaas to leave ipkknd...let him be der as d villain or the good guy in some ridiculous way if possible...abhaas is doing really great and his acting makes me hate him more than anyone!!! without a villain, wat story?! let arshi patch up and start fooling snakewa ;) tat wud be so much fun to watch :D

exactly...shaym is the only villain..no villain= no serial..Abbhas loves playing a villain..he aint leaving anytime soon..
td_dhoom thumbnail

Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle...Exactly this is what we are doing since feb 14th.

Glad now the story is back to its long lost but right track.Talking about trust without Shyam in the picture...Not Possible and that is what missing since trust building track started .Wonder if its really started though,bcoz all we are seeing was just mamiji/payalji and as far as Arnav and Khushi's scene is concerned it ends where it begins chasing their own tails everytime.

.A.l.i.a. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

but his back is very late ..
he suppose to do this immediately after marriage .. not after 2 months of nonsense 😡
mirka88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Shyamu in action means story will move forward...😆
the only stirs in the story we've had in the past couple of months has been when Shyam has been at his evil best. ðŸ˜ƒ
jasmine_anih thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It must be cool to play Shyam as an actor.  He has 3 looks -nostril flaring, evil smirk, and my plan has been foiled look.

He has three lines too. -- ji Rani sahiba ( with evil smirk look),  ji saleh ji (paired with my plan has been foiled) and aap mujhe gulat samaj ra hai Khushi ji (evil smirk)

preetihere thumbnail
The villian's hair is better than the hero's and he wears the heroine's fav actor's bracelet too ðŸ˜†