Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: SriB

My sons hate it. And I keep reminding them ,ek din aayega that you'll miss me and I pray jaldi aaye so that I can tell them I to.d you so. I know main kuch kam nahin hoon .And Yeah I am your virtual mom. .best of luck dear.

@SriB
You are a caring friend and sister to me and many others too...pls don't forget about that...

SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TVserialfreak

A big hello to all my friends...Its 8:20 AM in the morning here...gearing up for a hectic week yet another time...

good morning Kishore. Don't know about others but I am having a relaxing day. Kids in school and hubby at office .peace and quite until my tornados head home. at 4 in the afternoon.
So how's your day planned 
Edited by SriB - 12 years ago
TVserialfreak thumbnail

good morning Kishore. Don't know about others but I am having a relaxing day. Kids in school and hubby at office .peace and quite until my tornados head one at 4 in the afternoon.

So how's your day planned 

@SriB
Have to leave for office with dad at 10:00 AM...have to work till 2:00 in the afternoon and then return for home actually we have different work timings, as we are suffering from power crisis we have 2 hours of power shutdown daily...its from 4 to 6 in the afternoon...so we are adjusting the work accordingly...
SriB thumbnail

@SriB
Have to leave for office with dad at 10:00 AM...have to work till 2:00 in the afternoon and then return for home actually we have different work timings, as we are suffering from power crisis we have 2 hours of power shutdown daily...its from 4 to 6 in the afternoon...so we are adjusting the work accordingly...

That's good  to utilize the available timings. Is office far from home? Lots of traffic?.its good that it's your own family firm. So you are just two brothers ?
Priya_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

My sons hate it. And I keep reminding them ,ek din aayega that you'll miss me and I pray jaldi aaye so that I can tell them I told you so. I know main kuch kam nahin hoon .And Yeah I am your virtual mom. .best of luck dear.

big🤗
TVserialfreak thumbnail

That's good  to utilize the available timings. Is office far from home? Lots of traffic?.its good that it's your own family firm. So you are just two brothers ?

@SriB
Office is a 20 min distance from home...the maddening traffic takes half your energy added the heat of Chennai...we take a conveyance and have to cross the road to reach our workplace...only two of us didi...my brother is elder to me by 2 years...
Priya_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

oye hoye... dancing wancing!
anyway.. I'm rushing!
Jaldi so jana! take care!😊
abd btw! I've noticed u never respond to my stories😕

SriB thumbnail
 Hi Mittal good to see you here.hope you had a good relaxing weekend with food on time.
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Knock knock.. who's here?😳
SriB thumbnail

@SriB
Office is a 20 min distance from home...the maddening traffic takes half your energy added the heat of Chennai...we take a conveyance and have to cross the road to reach our workplace...only two of us didi...my brother is elder to me by 2 years...

I can imagine.i used to live in saidapet/ kodambakkam long long long time Ago