BALH Chat Corner #9| New CC link p.142 - Page 104

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by jakther

ok guys bye, c u later.

@jakhter
Bye behen...take care...

Originally posted by SriB

What's there to be scared of? We are human beings too you know. 

@SriB
The fear is one of expressing myself...though I am overcoming it now, I used to feel very hesitant to tell them what I think...a fear that they may take me wrongly...

Originally posted by TVserialfreak

@jakhter
Bye behen...take care...

bye lakhi di
Originally posted by salsaly

i'm not the eldest daughter either.. hehe.. threre 2 elder brothers & 3 elder sis , 1 younger bro & 1 younger sis.. i have said b4 also that my family is a very big family...😆
 Your elder siblings must be working and married . You have all the characteristics of an eldest child, caring , responsible, affectionate, value of words , respect to relations. Generally younger ones are not so responsible as they have enough trust that the elder one will take care, they are more happy go lucky, Jo Hoga dekh a jaayega types.

Your elder siblings must be working and married . You have all the characteristics of an eldest child, caring , responsible, affectionate, value of words , respect to relations. Generally younger ones are not so responsible as they have enough trust that the elder one will take care, they are more happy go lucky, Jo Hoga dekh a jaayega types.
my 2 bro & 2 sis is married... 1 sis unmarried but she has a job.. my younger ones r studying in school... thanks 4 the compliment sri di...
Edited by salsaly - 11 years ago
Originally posted by TVserialfreak

@SriB
The fear is one of expressing myself...though I am overcoming it now, I used to feel very hesitant to tell them what I think...a fear that they may take me wrongly...

Don't worry about others  Kishore, if they don't understand correctly, it's their loss. As long as you are clear about it, that's what matters.friends will not misunderstand you, if they have a problem they will come and talk to you.tjose who don't take the effort to maintain friendship are not worth having as friends.

my 2 bro & 2 sis is married... 1 sis unmarried but she has a job.. my younger ones r studying in school... thanks 4 the compliment sri di...
  It's a fact dear that you are very responsible and affectionate.
Edited by SriB - 11 years ago

c u guys in cc 10
 Yeah,Kishore, do join us in CC 10 

Don't worry about others  Kishore, if they don't understand correctly, it's their loss. As long as you are clear about it, that's what matters.friends will not misunderstand you, if they have a problem they will come and talk to you.tjose who don't take the effort to maintain friendship are not worth having as friends.

@SriB
Thanks didi...that's why I don't get on to people so easily,,,,it takes time for me to understand them...but I am happy that I am in safe hands now...thanks to all of you who are so understanding and kind...