Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arshad Khan & CVs, Please read this! - Page 2

WittyKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: archanavm

seriously man wts wrong wid the cv's.wt was there 2 watch in 2days episode.sm1 plz tell me.even if they are not moving the story 4wd,they can atleast  try to execute the episodes/scenes well.WTH?

Today's episode was a frown fest for permanently frowning Payal...kya Karen,aaj kal Happyji's ki garage ke saamnein kapadein daalnein ka chance nahin mil raha hai...Mamiji ki gaudy dress, awful eye makeup dikhanein ka chance tha...and then the piece-de-resistance...snake ka lustiness exhibit karnein ka chance!

The whole episode was to show the precap for tomorrow!

Yet another Friday will end with us gadhes in agony since ArHi fought again!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WittyKitty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: coolspicebabe_1

I honestly completely agree with you. My patience has finally worn thin! This is getting BEYOND ridiculous... why do they need a mountain of misunderstandings before clearing one?! It's no wonder the TRPs are dropping... why on earth would anyone want to be subjected to cringe-worthy scenes? That's not why we watch romantic shows... granted there are misunderstandings in all romance stories and evil attempts to succeed before love finally triumphs... la da da da... yeah we all know that but after 2 months, we can seriously say it's an overdose! You cannot put in a couple of funny episodes and a few rabba-ve's to pacify the audience while you drag the story till it becomes mind-numbing and annoying!

The essence of this show is lost completely and it's a shame! This really is the best show on Indian television with a global fan following... the CVs should be more responsible πŸ˜­

I'm sorry, I don't usually rant but I'm feeling very very let down after tonight's episode! I am a loyal fan... it's 2 am here, I am still awake despite having university early morning tomorrow... but it feels like such a waste now. I am truly and completely disappointed! πŸ˜­

Same here...as I had written before...I give Gul,Arshad and CVs till end April...then it's so-long-farewell from me! There is a limit to tolerance!
WittyKitty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sana_sugarbun

I swear i wish i can literally suck the CVs blood after watching today's episode and i have NOOO expectations with the precap too coz all of us know very well theres another MU coming up. Hence, the fight. Why the hell Arnav always stands in the wrong position???

Arre, Arnav's not standing in the wrong place...the doh-takheka lawyer is presenting his lustiness well...and Arnav's dimaag-gone-for-Bali-in-dilli , isn't registering what we are...that his wife is vehemently struggling to free her arm!

Bas, Arnav is seeing what centipede is showing him! 
rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This is ridiculous..episode was mad...really sooo frustrating along with the precap! if cvs dnt give us some good twist or revelation then thy are gone!
WittyKitty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sameerah

i personally think, that its the CV's fault that this incredible soapie is now ranked 7 and out of the top 5...

really disappointed. Why was there a need for khushi to take part in the competition in the first place?

this track is now going on for the 3rd month - wonder how long more!

hope all this does not impact negatively on the duration of the soap.

I think the problem is that the makers themselves have ideas about the show which now doesn't appeal to viewers. While I understand that they can't accommodate every demand of ours, at least don't turn a blind eye!

Gul's interview I think was clarification on the thought behind the show, but it seems to have back fired majorly. That's why arshad's interview is all positive.

They need to expand the character base...there is just tooo much emphasis on PH's favorite like centipede and Mamiji and on frowning weeper Payal. 

Thank god Mamaji has got his tongue back and is using it daily!

But they really need to stop grabbing at straws like dabba business, shettys and fancy dress competitions!!!!!😑
reiana thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

right charge your duracell batteries now before it darkens too much.

WittyKitty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KASR12

πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ€’

i second that..😭

im gettin giddiness..really CVs..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ’”

I THIRD that !πŸ˜†

Disappointment Se hum fainteya jayeinge!

jtammareddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I felt the same after today's episode and the precap .one more MU But, again may be cv's planning to sent ASR on long regret it trip once the MU is out between arhi.
WittyKitty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hricha

seriously these Cv's dont understand that we ipkknd fans can hardly take mami and payal crap shyams creepiness and now they have started makin random ppl do vikram betal n anarkali n whatever n wasting they only 30 minutes they have...i think our cv team have no idea what they r showing us and wot  is the baseline of the story ...

we all forum ppl love the show n dont wanna loose interest over it ...plz plz cv's this is serious request stop playing wid our emotions.we truly connect wid this show n really wanna stay connected.

There isn't any connect between what appeals to the viewers and what the makers want to shove down our throats!

Arre, today's episode was only worthy of fast-forwarding!

Arshad, honey, can you hire different junior artistes please? Warna I will send you a list of which guy/dame came in which episode and his/her character for the day! It's getting tad tedious watching the same old gissa pitta faces especially since they aren't the family!😑
Rakeela thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ha ha ha...loved ur post...the cvs should listen to u!!!