Frequent Posters

mirka88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
yeh Arnav bhi na..is never in the right place at the time!😡
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I know. He hasn't seen Shyam holding her wrist. I'm sure we have a big misunderstanding coming our way. I'm seriously so tired of this drama man. Why one more misunderstanding? We had it enough. The story needs to move ahead. I really hope tomorrow Arnav does see something that makes his brain start working again. 
feya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In the fashion show ...kushi standing backstage and trying to put on the necklace ...and the earring fell down...Arnav was behind her and he saw it...i wonered though how?...but he went and picked it and gave it to her...so if he could see then what was happening in front of Kushi...when he is standing behind...then he should be able to see and figure what shyam is doing to her...just a thought...will wait and see...
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
CV's! PLEASE! Humpe rehem khaooo!!!!
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: feya

In the fashion show ...kushi standing backstage and trying to put on the necklace ...and the earring fell down...Arnav was behind her and he saw it...i wonered though how?...but he went and picked it and gave it to her...so if he could see then what was happening in front of Kushi...when he is standing behind...then he should be able to see and figure what shyam is doing to her...just a thought...will wait and see...

even i wondered about it..perhaps there was a mirror involved.😆
zsewaq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
no more misunderstanding plz.it's time.if they don't clear it now then i know they're gonna lose so many viewers.cv's  dont take us to the breaking point.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
The story needs to move forward! More MU is not going to do that! I think as per Arshad K's interview Arnav will soon start to figure out the truth about Shyam!

I hope tomorrow is the first step towards that! The CV's need to show Arnav start to question what he THINKS is real! HE himself told Khushi "Dont beleive everything you see"!!!

Well SAME applies to you Mr Raizda! Try to think "Outside the Box" on this one!

I am also wondering where Khushi's "Rumal" and Snake's "String" is going to go??
thelondon12345 thumbnail
                     Yes he didnt see that...so i think according to SBS we saw yesterday...Arnav would be harsh towards her and that's why Khushi gets angry and asks him those questions about marriage and hating her and all... but i hope Arnav sees that dhaga on his wardrobe's handle and uses his brain cleverly... ðŸ˜†

And if he sees that he is manhandling her then it'd be a treat for us if he takes that seriously and doesnt ignore that...😆
Edited by thelondon12345 - 12 years ago
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
It's another MU dear.. According to SBS/SBB Arnav will be angry at Khushi AGAIN!
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes huma u r right from what they have shown arnav can't c kushi struggling only creepwas smirk i really hope kushi will slap the creep and arnav will b confused by her actions!