Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anu13- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Seriously No Hopes on Arnav..CVs have made him sooo Dumb and he will end up in misunderstanding that Shyam is trying to romance Khushi but Khushi is feeling shy or whatever as Khushi's back is faced by Arnav..

So another misunderstanding ..Now i really feel so bad and sorry for Khushi as no one is there for her to share her pain ..I cant blame this girl if She leaves Arnav or slaps him after knowing the truth of their Marriage
Ilahi_mera_Jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i dont think arnav sees khushi's reaction...🀒
Its just snakes evil smil and him holding her hand...this is to sort of create more MU and intensify the nxt fight(the sbs one)...
subiscs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arsh_sp

that is my doubt too but im glad snake is back to his true colors and ASR will know that act of baby cradle decoration was just a pure show off...and i bet ASR doent see KKGSR's reaction

oh this is my doubt too...arnav pls see it properly this time...!!!! am not ready to c another mu...but cant just jump into conclusion seeing a precap...but i really wanted to strangle shyam!!!!
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
misunderstanding pe misunderstanding .arnav is so angry 
GalwayGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think her face isn't visible for Arnav! And also, Arnav sees only a Happy Shyam, dont think his actions will be watched by Arnav!!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

There we go again! Round round and round!!πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

But also, we know that sometimes Precaps are misleading so i hope i am misledπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
lola2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😭😭😭///omg...i can see that shyam is smirking...arnav only sees him smiling and arnav can only see KKgsr back. hope he can see that that creep is trying to twist her arm against her wish...😑😑😑😑OMG...again more tension...more MU...
archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: princessunara

no nooo yeh this time! it is perfect!! SHyam is twisting Khushi's hand real hard and Khushi is trying really hard to get away!! and arnav sees alll this!!!
woopieee!! i am throwing a party today!!

Are you serious??? He really saw him manhandling her??? OMG!

But then why do they have the fight tomorrow, if it's not a misunderstanding???
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nopes.. though shyam is manhandling khushi bt arnav percv's it has khushi shyam sharing a moment...so dun get excited sweetheart
Geet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Arnav saw Khushi's back only i think...If he realy sees her struggling like u said, i will be super hapy..
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Lyraa99

i think Khushi has her back to arnav and shyam holding the hand cannot be seen... ASR will misunderstand her again and think that they are fooling around in public again... so the poolside fight at home

nahi yaar not this time..this time CVs don't have th eluxury of playing with the audience emotions..they have to consider the pull of IPL!! and trust me we r gonna get some rocking episodes in the next month!!