Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: piya_10

Dint Boney divorce Mona nd marry Sridevi 😕?

I thought so too..How did Sridevi go so long without legally being married to him? What about the kids. 
GoGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: somzz007

I thought so too..How did Sridevi go so long without legally being married to him? What about the kids. 

sorry to say but relatives and friends in society give more important and respect for this type of marriages...it happens...dint u see...boney and sridevi in every kapoor wedding with their daughters...and events ...did u ever saw boney with Arjun and Anusla...

i had read sanjay kapoor marriage ...it is sridevi who invited the guests along with anil kapoor wife sunitha...
Originally posted by: GoGreen

sorry to say but relatives and friends in society give more important and respect for this type of marriages...it happens...dint u see...boney and sridevi in every kapoor wedding with their daughters...and events ...did u ever saw boney with Arjun and Anusla...

i had read sanjay kapoor marriage ...it is sridevi who invited the guests along with anil kapoor wife sunitha...

I think its because She was a big star, SO was hema malini. Others who are not famous might not be given this much respect. But what do these ladies think  of themselves? Are they content playing wife even though legally they aren't.
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -ksh-

Sridevi lives with Boney as his wife. The legal bit is just a formality.

Living with a  MAN doesn't  automatically qualify a woman to be his wife under any law even if they have had children.  

If the divorce didn't happen it didn't.  Why Blame only Sridevi? Boney KAPOOR is the person who betrayed Mona Kapoor . All fingers should point at him. He is the culprit. He was married then not Sridevi. He had kids not Sridevi. 

Its time we hold the MAN as much responsible.

Edited by Peacefull - 12 years ago
GoGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: somzz007

I think its because She was a big star, SO was hema malini. Others who are not famous might not be given this much respect. But what do these ladies think  of themselves? Are they content playing wife even though legally they aren't.

believe me it is not about star or not...it happens...as generally they want to be in good books of the man...for their selfish reasons...it happens...
cinema-goer thumbnail
Bollywood is creepy this way..U dont feel love..then divorce and legally marry other one irrespective of monetary situations..At least amir had that guts..Divorce is not a Crime or a Murder..And people like dharmendra creep me out...They want best of two worlds..taking advantage of cultural loop holes..These are people in spotlight..they are looked up atleast by a fraction of community..be responsible and take responsibility to your actions:)
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Boney and Sridevi aren't legally married? 😕
Anyways, I really don't feel sympathetic for Sridevi. :/
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Spare a thought for Sridevi'..

But Sridevi is very much around. A little sensitivity directed her way, wouldn't hurt.

Sensitivity towards sridevi?...but why?...did sridevi show any sensitivity towards Mona Kapoor when she had an affair with a married man with two kids🤢🤢...and now all of suddent she deserves the pity.I don't have an ounce of pity for the b*tch...she can go to hell🤢🤢...besharam aurat...within no time she will be roaming around..hand in hand with the asshole boney...the only people i pity are arjun and his sister...who r now orphaned...
GoGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

Sensitivity towards sridevi?...but why?...did sridevi show any sensitivity towards Mona Kapoor when she had an affair with a married man with two kids🤢🤢...and now all of suddent she deserves the pity.I don't have an ounce of pity for the b*tch...she can go to hell🤢🤢...besharam aurat...within no time she will be roaming around..hand in hand with the asshole boney...the only people i pity are arjun and his sister...who r now orphaned...

very very correct...the kids r orphaned...now...Mr and Mrs Sridevi will be all over hand in hand with their daughters in every bolloywood events...

I pray Arjun and Ansula have a sucessfull career and life .
Glam.Doll thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

The other mourners in impeccable designer whites may or may not have been Mona's close friends.

Bang on!

regarding the topic - IF sridevi got together with boney after the divorce then people would be ok with sridevi attending the funeral. what happened with mona was horrible. her husband cheated on her with her best friend and i can just imagine how traumatizing this was for arjun and anshula.no one deserved that.