Afsar Bitiya

4/4 Episode Discussion - Page 2

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Me too, Shri and Angel! Krishna should show the DC that he has another thing coming if he is going to be walking into her office to malign her for her personal life. Technically she can also report him for some sort of harassment I am sure as well as violation of privacy. I mean he saw in front of his eyes how strict she was with Pintu and he can't have not heard about her efforts with the dalals and the midday meals. He is clearly short sighted and wrapped up in the blanket of his own ego, which Pinky is taking full advantage of for her own one-uppance of Krishna.

The DC may not be corrupt but in many ways he is on equal footing. He is constantly misreading Krishna and jumping to conclusions because it makes him feel righteous and authoritative to do so. As they say, empty vessels make the most noise. Krishna is no empty vessel so she doesn't speak much, but when she does the fact-based and sensible nature of anything that comes out of her mouth shuts everyone up and how!

Don't forget that this isn't the first DC of Bhagalpur that has been fooled into mistaking Krishna's character only for her merit to be proven through her just being herself. Akaash will come around too, though I hope he stays this way for a while because I love PinAsh. πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@Sam: I forgot to talk about Pinky and badminton and the way she looked at the photo of Akash in badminton attire the day that scene came up.And then today remembered you   for mentioning the badminton thing. Lagey raho Pinash. I hope this name sticks and that this couple also gets fixed in the show. Pinky will have tough time with his principles after they fall in love.πŸ˜†

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Happened to voice these thoughts elsewhere. Never shared here within this group..

I am against Pinky - Aakash.  No. Pinky does not deserve something like that for the vices she has. Does not go well with my sense of poetic justice in Art and Entertainment. She can continue clouding Akash's mind, but soon Aakash should see the true face of Pinky. That is what I want.

I would love the new DC covet for Krishna affections...But this is ZeeTV. Romance is poor @ ZEE TV. They are all up for married kind of love and not love for love's sake and romance for romance's sake. They have strict following that we will show love for a couple only if they are going to get married or show extra-marital affairs if we have to show moral degeneration, but " Tauba Tauba! never can we show young people falling in love, enjoying it for a while before time is ripe for discussing marriage!" This attitude of ZEE is so not pleasant that already we saw that fall in TRPs ever since they are building Prishna tracks leading to scandalising their relationship to an extent that now it will have
1) to end in marriage 2) Break whatever the couple has between them. This is not AB story-writers fault...this is all ZEE Culture.

On that same note, I believe, if it so happens that Pinto confesses to krishna about his love, then Krishna for the same love would ask him to go back to his parent's place. Although I loathe it so much that Prishna may have heart-breaks now, but I hope they will use all that time to strengthen their professional orientations! Whatever denial Pinto may receive from krishna, I want Pinto to spend time in exploring his "Mahatava" as he said today. Want him to be successful at something, even if it is small and it should be earned solely by him. It would be such a treat to see that. He deserves it and even Krishna deserves that personality from Pinto.

Btw... do you know why Zee positioned AB at 7:00 PM ? I think u and many do know it. Zee is making AB compete with SNS ...the giant in TRP puller at that slot. now it is DBAH leading the TRP chart, but earlier it was SNS. AB did reduce SNS popularity. And now by removing 11:00 PM repeat, ZEE's strategy is to force people to watch AB at 7:00 PM thus taking more of SNS crowd. Nice nah!

Samanalyse thumbnail
@Shri: I love it when we get these highly informative excerpts from the Shripedia. πŸ˜ƒ

You have a point about Zee and romance. They do have a pretty strict stance when it comes to pre-marital romance, it would appear. But if that is the case, I admire the AB writers for having to work around this and still delivering those wonderful moments between Pintu and Krishna. They are restricting the scandal and drama to everyone else and even the one confrontation with Prishna was balanced with mature conversation. I must say we have a set of clever writers that way.

You also have a valid point about the TRPs. They went down when instead of going with the understated, wholesome romance of Prishna, as the writers envisioned, for a few more weeks, with focus on her BDO office and his struggle from leaving the house, they are choosing to scandalise their relationship to push it towards marriage. This perfectly articulates the discomfort I have been feeling about that unnecessary confrontation at her office.

As for Pinash, I am not serious about them as a real, romantic couple. πŸ˜† I am just enjoying Pinky's seduction tactics (because it is far more entertaining than her just being a brat to her parents) and his male ego purring in her presence and subsequently roaring in Krishna's. The nerve. Although I wouldn't mind him falling for Krishna, it would be an interesting angle, I am always weary of love triangles in Indian shows because they often take it too far for drama's sake. The girl ends up marrying the wrong guy for some awful, illogical reason which is invariably supposed to be a huge "sacrifice" and everything goes to dogs. As long as Akaash brings obstacles to the Prishna relationship without marring its fundamental sanctity I am all for the triangle.

Ah! To compete with SNS you say? That is true, there numbers have been falling...interesting. πŸ˜‰
Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Shripedia! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  I think that was Parm who coined that name..

Anyways..yes about SNS..that's why it is yet another reason for AB creatives to not show the romance but focus more on familial issues, societal issues etc. But the story writers have been wonderful so far trying to deliver something other than meeting ZEE's requirements.

Look at the names ...Gopi Vahu and Krishna BDO! πŸ˜†

ZEE's another plan was to answer SP's DABH storyline...where the lead there aspired to become IPS...but cannot...in here they have made her BDO... Then Zee also was thinking about countering Ruk Jaana Nahin from SP...all in all Zee's content has truly improved ever since they started focussing on what they are lacking. Its really becoming a close tie betweem Colors, Zee and Sony now for third slot. Seems this week Sony pulled itself back with CID and Crimepatrol. Wow! what a jump! Sony has SAB also which has Taarak Mehta..but I wonder if they don't count sister channels together under the same flagship brand!

So how has ZEE positioned against SP ?
6:00 PM - Repeat of HD  against Navya
6:30 PM  -Repeat of PV against Ruk jaana Nahin
7:00 PM - AB against SNS πŸ˜ƒ
7:30 PM - CB against SGP
8:00 PM - HD against IPKKND πŸ˜ƒ
8:30 PM - YMGGK against EHMMBH
9:00 PM - PR against DABH
9:30 PM - RMJ against  YRKKH
10:00 PM - MKKPB against Sajda
10:30 PM - PV against Pratigya
11:00 PM - Repeat of HD?? against Maryaada

AngeloScuro thumbnail

Okay bringing my other posts from various threads for further discussionπŸ˜ƒ

@ Shri  and all
About the Pinky thing . I like what Pinky is doing right now flirting with the DC Akaash. Don't know what it is but I think they are evenly matched. One is too idealistic to madness and the other is obsessed to craziness. I hope they become a couple and balance each other out.

Okay Shri I read your other post on epi discussion . But I'll defer here.

Also I have read an article about Pintu's love confession and it talks of  Pintu writing a love letter and here is my reaction to that.

I have a very uneasy feeling with this love letter thing. I hope it don't fall into the wrong hands.

Pintu and love letters should not be together. Uhm what's he gonna write? Maybe he will destroy 2 A4 reams before he writes this letter? 🀣Does anyone write any love letters nowadays? How about sending an email?

I wish he would say it directly to Krishna.😳

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
For some reason I just don't feel like there was much to analyse in today's episode. It was cute, just not brimming with substance to pick apart, at least to my eyes. I thought about it for half an hour and still got nothing. πŸ˜†

So if anyone wants to open a discussion thread, they are welcome and I will respond but I feel bad opening a whole thread just to say I have nothing to say.

0-SD-0 thumbnail
okay then I am opening 5/4/12 thread

Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago