Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto

RB to knw of Preeto-Sunny fake shaadi!!!!!!

adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

In Imagine's Preeto, the protogonist (Ankita Sharma) has been trying hard to keep Rajbeer away from her. She even went to the extent of faking her marriage to Sunny (Shresth Kumar). just to get Rajbeer (Aditya Redij) and Simran (Pavitra Punia) close to each other. But in the upcoming episode, the secret of this fake relation will come out in the open.

As seen in the earlier episode Dillon family was busy preparing for Neeta's marriage. And now, the family will also celebrate the comeback of Biji. A reliable source reveals to Tellychakkar.com that Biji will get something for Preeto to wear now that she is married. However, Preeto will not know what to do because she is not married to Sunny in reality and the gift that Biji gets is meant only for married women. Though Sunny will intervene and save Preeto; Rajbeer, who will witness this incident, will get suspicious about their relationship.

Furthermore when Preeto will enter a room, the lights will go off. She will sense someone's presence in the room. Assuming it is Sunny, Preeto will thank him for saving her and not letting the secret out that they are not married. However, just at this moment, electricity will return and Preeto will be shocked as she had been talking to Rajbeer and not Sunny.

Tellychakkar.com got in touch with Aditya who said, "Rajbeer is suspicious about Sunny and Preeto's relationship but whether he learns about the truth or not is something one will have to wait and watch."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ooofff Finally. Thanks dawn for the great newsπŸ˜ƒ
love03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Finally!!! Thanks for this great news, hope it happens sometime next week. πŸ˜›
Bobby1810 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so much Dawn for sharing the news with us.  You are so quick off the mark.  Hats of to you.  That is good the Rajbeer is finally getting to know the truth.
preetihere thumbnail
Ya IPL ka dar lag gaya CVs ko , this way we will atleast watch to see if our RB will come to know about the FM !

Thanks for sharing!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by preetihere - 12 years ago
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG...Finally πŸ₯³

Hope it's not a hope-crasher like the last article "Preeto to say 3 words on Meeta's Roka'

I am hopeful how much can they drag

Oh Thank you so much Dawn for sharing this
..khan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
THANKSSS HOP IT HAPPEN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
wolfen009 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
GOD BLESS U ADIANASR   πŸ‘
AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aren't these the same people that said in their article that Preeto was gonna say "I love u" to Rajbeer during Meeta's Roka? But it never happened, instead Preeto ended up breaking Rajbeer's heart.πŸ’”
Then they said Rajbeer was gonna turn aggressive and marry Simi...that didn't happen either. ( I stopped watching the show, but have been reading WU so i know Rajbeer n Simran didn't get married).
Now they are saying that Rajbeer will find out about the Fake Marriage of Sunny n Preeto! I just really really hope it's true this time πŸ˜‰
Even though it sounds kinda lame that the power's gonna go out and Preeto will blurt out the truth thinking Rajbeer is Sunny in the dark. I wish they would bring the truth out some clever way...but i guess we can just accept it, at least Rajbeer will know that the marriage is fake.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Let's hope this happens, but just hoping after the light comes back on Preeto wouldn't make up another lie. Cuz she's obviously not gonna be like "Oh it wasn't my fault, Neelam aunty blackmailed me...etc etc.

I just want this blackmailing/rona dohna track to  be over so i can start watching the show again!
Edited by Booteefool - 12 years ago
hookedonGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally! Something to look forward to

I hope cvs never make preeto wear yellow again.