Bushraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG Rashi and Jigar scene was so good <3
But I'm feeling bad about Jigar coz he don't know he real face of Rashi.
Once again for sure he is gonna hurt 😔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashy924 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Anaa-Shanak

OMG Rashi and Jigar scene was so good <3

But I'm feeling bad about Jigar coz he don't know he real face of Rashi.
Once again for sure he is gonna hurt 😔

for me raji scenes are always the best😳👏
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
jigar is just plain stupid ...if he cant see raashi for who she is even after the biggest betrayal of his life...well then he deserves her...she is going to make his life miserable...
llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
If we set aside Rashi's evil character and Jigar's brainless character and just look at the couple..They are so darn cute together. No doubt. 😳 😍 Edited by GohamHungry - 12 years ago
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i really loved jigar today. he played the role of the concerned husband to a T
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
She doesnt deserve him in anyway! The poor guy will suffer so much when he finds out she is still playing her dirty games, all the while getting more dangerous! If her kalakaari had worked on Kokila she would have smiled broadly and said Kagdi please go blind. And see how much Koki is caring for her despite knowing her true colours? Such a horrible🤬 Rashi is! Feel too bad for Jigar!
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: varshu27

jigar is just plain stupid ...if he cant see raashi for who she is even after the biggest betrayal of his life...well then he deserves her...she is going to make his life miserable...

Same! Remember thesaying "shame on you if you fool me once shame on me if you fool me twice" Jigar is making a big mistake by trusting this🤬
_Precious_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

She doesnt deserve him in anyway! The poor guy will suffer so much when he finds out she is still playing her dirty games, all the while getting more dangerous! If her kalakaari had worked on Kokila she would have smiled broadly and said Kagdi please go blind. And see how much Koki is caring for her despite knowing her true colours? Such a horrible🤬 Rashi is! Feel too bad for Jigar!

@ bold Same feelings here!
Bushraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: varshu27

He gave her a second chance on the day of Valentine and Rashi asked him to start a new life 😃