Baba will create diff between Anant & Nav

-PurpleHeart- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Baba will create differences between Anant and Navya!

Star Plus' daily show Navya started losing its audience due to the lack of drama and twist, so this time the CVs have planned to add some real taste in this serial by creating misunderstandings between Navya aka Soumya Seth and Anant played by Shaheer Sheikh.

As we all know that after the accident the love birds have been again accepted by the family and are living with them, but Baba (Shanker Dayal) has some other plans to break the bond between the two. As informed by the sources, he will hold Navya responsible for every misdeed; the show will see the entry of a pious man who will state Navya responsible for the accident.

However Anant will strongly stand by her side, but slowly and gradually he will start falling into the trap laid by Baba. Another twist would be the sudden change in the behavior of Rama (Snighda Pandey), whose character would turn into a positive one.

As she has no child she will develop a soft corner for Bittu, which is the main reason for change in her attitude. When asked Snighda, she said, "Yes, the audience will soon get to see a positive side of Rama and as an actor; we have to portray different shades. So I am just doing my job. Beyond that, I can't reveal anything about the track as it will spoil the suspense."

Well, let's see if this track is able to bring TRP for Navya or not.

sorry if already posted...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

f.s.m thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sk_Naina

Baba will create differences between Anant and Navya!

Star Plus' daily show Navya started losing its audience due to the lack of drama and twist, so this time the CVs have planned to add some real taste in this serial by creating misunderstandings between Navya aka Soumya Seth and Anant played by Shaheer Sheikh.

As we all know that after the accident the love birds have been again accepted by the family and are living with them, but Baba (Shanker Dayal) has some other plans to break the bond between the two. As informed by the sources, he will hold Navya responsible for every misdeed; the show will see the entry of a pious man who will state Navya responsible for the accident.

However Anant will strongly stand by her side, but slowly and gradually he will start falling into the trap laid by Baba. Another twist would be the sudden change in the behavior of Rama (Snighda Pandey), whose character would turn into a positive one.

As she has no child she will develop a soft corner for Bittu, which is the main reason for change in her attitude. When asked Snighda, she said, "Yes, the audience will soon get to see a positive side of Rama and as an actor; we have to portray different shades. So I am just doing my job. Beyond that, I can't reveal anything about the track as it will spoil the suspense."

Well, let's see if this track is able to bring TRP for Navya or not.

sorry if already posted...

TFS ..

@bold ... I don't understand those CVs ... They think that Navya will attract the audiance by showing such a ***** track ????   get a life ppl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tha only way to make high TRPs is by forcing SP to show a promo . otherwise , how aunties will come to know that there is a something which they like to see in NAVYA ???? 😕
Edited by f.s.m - 12 years ago
priya_anya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with u fawaaz
wat u hav said is 100 %true ,the main reason for navya 's low trp is the stupid change in time slot ,lack of promos otherwise our NAVYA SHOW IS million &billion times better than other sp sas bahu shows.and for ur kind info keep this in mind may b navya lost its trp &auidences but not our(navya fans) true love towards the show ...
navya19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
TFS...agree with u Fawaaz