Sparkling Ideas for IPKKD! Cvs pls consider them

Uk18 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I was thinking of what other angles CVs can consider for IPKKND.. Lately CVs seemed to have shortage of sparkling ideas.
Scenario 1: Involvement of Payash
Payal n Aakash realise the undercurrents & tension between Aarhi. It will be their turn to put up a show. Pretend that they are having some misunderstanding forcing Aarhi to end up working together to 'reconcile' them.. Through this both Aarhi can get closer n recall that they make a formidable duo just like how they worked together in Payash love union..just that they dont't put their hearts together to be on the same side

Scenario 2:Khushi cold shoulder to Arnav
She should continue to ignore his presence for quite a while. It will be even better if she goes back to her mum place for some valid reason like to tend to her sick dad. Then can show Aarnav missing her in his room, heart n life..And how much her absence affect him.. Here can have flashbacks of him remembering parts of their married life like their cute fights n rabba ves

Scenario 3:khushi's birthday
Anjali n Payal planning a surprise birthday party for Khushi.. They invite the Gupta clan to the function.. Arnav sense the discomfort of Buaji or Shashi daddy when they face off with shyam.. Shyam trying to impress Khushi with his gift but his plan ruined by Arnav. Mayb Arnav witness Khushi rejecting Shyam gift... N for once Aarnav being sweet on her bday mayb Anjali made him promise that he should not fight with Khushi n make her feel loved on her special day.. N mayb he gift her something like a telescope so that she can view her fave stars aka her parents.. N she being touched by his gift

Scenario 4: away from RM
Many have suggested Aarhi to have their pte time from their families.. One opportunity is when Khushi forced to tag along Arnav in his business trip by the family. Then both had to attend Dinner n dance.. N somehow Khushi had to wear modern dinner dress to the event. Leaving Arnav jaw dropping n both doing a romantic dance at the dinner..

Scenerio 5: Anjali Di falling sick
Khushi helping with Anjali to recover n taking care of all her needs.. Mayb Arnav was away from home on business meeting hence Khusi tends to Anjali day n night.. When Arnav returns all in the family praises Khushi for her selflessness n caring heart n make Arnav see her in a appreciative manner.. Also Khushi n Anjali's bonds strengthen at that time..

Scenario 6: Hug!
I want a tight hug between Arhi.. It must be consensual n only can think of both being stuck at an elevator n with no lights n all..Frightened Khushi hugs him.. Only to be reciprocated by Arnav who will hug her back n soothe her...
Any of these scenerios workable n which is yr fave?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Great post!! I love scenario 3, we need a good birthday and some happiness:) You should do a OS for each of these scenario's it would be a good read:D 
Deb_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
I do not like the second reason. Rest all ok.
I want Khushi always to stay with Arnav and solve the problem together, instead of running away. She can ignore him in RM also but NO GH please. Ignoring does not solve any problem any day. Payal Akash point is good, then circle and history will be completed.
-s.a.n.a- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like scene 4 and 5

Probability of scene 4 happening is a lot.. since Nani and Anjali are on a mission to bring them together... If Anjali emotionally blackmails Arnav a bit then maybe he will agree to take Khushi with him.. that would be awesome...

And scene 5 well... it too is awesome.. Arnav should see her taking care of Anjali... that would be too good... it will strengthen the doubt that he has in his mind about shyam and khushi... 
sssenorita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OHHH I like these suggestions. The way TRPs are falling, we need crisp writing and bring fresh ideas. Also enough of ASR holding KKG and then when she is falling, saving her. I don't know they married in mid Feb are they going to show 6 months complete by mid August.
ravankhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
excellent ... but how cam we make cv read ur post
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
yeah ur right...they can include something like this...that will be interesting to watch