Poll Question :

Is rashi faking that she can't see on the precap?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Not sure
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
i think Rashi is going to fake not being able to see to use it to her benefit of getting pampered and do no work! - 🤔maybe after talking to Urmi 
so we get more RaJi scenes as well as Gopi and the rest helping her out..

Whats your take on it? ðŸ˜Š

Its one of kalkaries now shes playing with her own eyes
Of course she's faking! The girl is a genius at it!

And now she gets to do even more kalakaris because no-one will ever suspect her!
Originally posted by ShaunSA

Of course she's faking! The girl is a genius at it!

And now she gets to do even more kalakaris because no-one will ever suspect her!

right on the spot Shaun...even when she is fully healthy she is always cleared off being a suspect..
now this!!! ðŸ˜”

no  i dont think she faking!! it happens when you put eye drops and blind folded for a long time, when it is suddenly opened or eyes are opened suddenly you either are not able to see or can see blurred. 

she opened her eyes instantaneously thats y she wasnt able to see but when again she will slowly open her eyes she can see!

my pov😳
Originally posted by abbay

no  i dont think she faking!! it happens when you put eye drops and blind folded for a long time, when it is suddenly opened or eyes are opened suddenly you either are not able to see or can see blurred. 

she opened her eyes instantaneously thats y she wasnt able to see but when again she will slowly open her eyes she can see!

my pov😳

i really hope your right abbay..😊
coz i do not want to see rashis pretense of getting attention..although that is what i am expecting in tomorrow or day after episode..
That girl is faking it (Jigar will see other forms of faking soon😉)
ofcourse she is faking it she is doin this so tht she can gt all the attention from each of the members in the family...
she is going to fake it...
Originally posted by AdaaNazArshi

she not faking it

Care to share adaa? Lol