I don't want Rashi to go blind

aris22l thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Are CV's going to make Rashi blind to garner sympathy for her and lead to her SR?  Is that the only to make her character likeable?  I don't want that.  I won't be able to stand it if she turns into a bucket of tears with Urmila blaming everyone at MM and making everyone feel guilty.  This will mean Gopi will become her personal maid.  Jigar will be her lackey.  Mota bhabhi will be her peon and get more of a chance to put Kokila down.  And Kokila may embark on a road of sympathy for Rashi who doesn't deserve it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aris I wouldn't put anything past the CV's. Then when she is pregnant they find out it was all a ruse... will be too late to have her kicked out then. She will be like a queen in MM!
FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
chill aris dear!!!! she wont go blind I dont know how they will show it but I can bet on it that she wont be blind!! The hint was that in todays sbs segment ahem was GIFTED holi photo by JIGAR who was having a smile on his face !!!! How come a husband like JIGAr who pampers his wife(evil) so much can gift anything to anyone or be happy if his lovingly wife has blinded????? \(special mention they were wearing same clothes as they were wearing in precap)

So just chillax and enjoy Rashi suffering( which will end by  tomorrow or may be maximum by day after tomorrow).😃
doc4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Seriously, I wouldn't even want my worse enemy to go blind! Never mind Rashi! 
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i dont think she will go blind...but might pretend to be blind...and enjoy all the benefits😡
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I doubt she will go blind but when shes better she may keep up the natak of still being blind after realising shes getting all the attention while she was blinded
-neela- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: varshu27

i dont think she will go blind...but might pretend to be blind...and enjoy all the benefits😡

I agree, I don't think Rashi will go blind but wouldn't put it past her to milk it and use it for her enjoyment 😕
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: varshu27

i gree with you
Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
dont worry, no way she is gonna get blind literally: though she has always been blind in the BRAINZ😡, dont know how to take that blindness out lol,

just wants to be pampered, and who knows, she might end up getting a softer side of Koki, coz in one of the SBS/SBBB whatever, segments, it shows koki not yelling at Rashi for messing up her room, but caring for her and feeling pity on Rashi, :: If Rashi is human in any ways, she will see Koki's good side for once towards her:: IF not, I will believe that some of the CVs who like working on Rasji and Urshi, are from the Asteoid Belt: randomised Rocks
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i do not think she will go blind but definately would not be able to see for sometime.i will enjoy her suffering.sympathy for rashi is hard to give.😉