Posted: 12 years ago
This was brilliant ! Loved the part when Arnav picked her up realizing the point when guilt struck, and ending was amazing ! :) 
I wish this happened in the show. So very well-written, Meera.

I wish we saw Khushi's reaction more than Anjali's words at the end though. Anjali was stating the obvious, and sometimes the unsaid is more beautiful.
Lovely update, but pls continue whenever you would want to add more to the teeny weeny romance:)
pls dr do continue... its going gr8 nd u write soo magical that it makes us happy nd feel like its really happening... pls do continue nd pm me pls...
really well written i m glad you continued the album thing, arnav isnt that bad right?

after all is said and done he will make things right for khushi

Originally posted by Neemsundari

I wish this happened in the show. So very well-written, Meera.

I wish we saw Khushi's reaction more than Anjali's words at the end though. Anjali was stating the obvious, and sometimes the unsaid is more beautiful.

😊 You know why I am smiling! Thanks for the feedback. 

Good point about wanting to see Khushi's reaction instead of Anjali. That would have been more interesting, yes. This is my guilt about focusing too much on Khushi and not enough on Arnav. Maybe i should just get over that. After all who said i can't pick sides! 😃
Originally posted by SankaDevi20

Awww! I loved this! Somehow the wedding album thing is very touchy. Its just so much a part of a wedding, so much a memory of a day you would cherish, of a day spent with family and friends and love that you wouldnt want to lose it. For khuhsi especially, knowing how much she already thought of her wedding and how awesome it would be, this felt like a loss to her. Im so glad arnav saw all that happening.. only khuhsi would go downstairs to eat and then fall asleep on the floor at 3 in the morning ;p youve definately redeemed arnav! :D

Haha..no no this was a very small attempt at redemption. He has a LONG way to go. I admit he doesn't know that Khushi is innocent but he never bothered to find out! 

But i know when he gets down to it, he will go all out. I hope the show is able to show that.

You won't believe how much time I spent with my wedding album after finishing the OS! It is the only thing that remains eons after the wedding is over. Nobody should have to deal with not having one! 😊
That was beautiful.. I'm glad at least one of Khushi's dreams is coming true.. Just lovely.. :)
Originally posted by sini1234

Thanks Meera   for the sequel , Loved it ,,,👍🏼 Muuaahhh...🤗  for redeeming him , Chalo...  show mein  na sahi  yaheen  sahi .   And you  deserve a  clap for writing it 👏 👏 👏 👏

Show mein Arnav ka redemption bahut duur hai. Par I know he is capable of it! 

Thanks for your kind words!
Edited by meera30 - 12 years ago
Yeah & i love Arnav as well 😃 I liked this one though i found the end a little unrealistic. Love stuck or not i cant imagine Arnav posing 4 photos la bollywood style 😆
Edited by Angels11 - 12 years ago