Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Oof I just want to slap Gopi!

ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

How many more chances do you want for your pyaari Rashi behn you brainless idiot? I thought you were improving and starting to get some street smarts! πŸ˜•

And yet here you are. Another noka for your sister to change. Your sister who has received noka after noka after noka and guess what she is still the same!

You deserve to have your family split! And guess what. It will all be YOUR FAULT! How's that for justice! πŸ˜ˆ

And I thought Hetal was brainless. Actually you should have been her dil. Both brainless and can't think! πŸ˜‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
plse do,     so do i  she knows rashi did this to herself so why is she praying for her n helping her  
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
now dont kill me for this
i wanted to slap her for a long time since the day she started to help rashi..
why is she helping rashi, when rashi doesnt help her except that accident happened to gopi πŸ˜•
omg i am starting to love rashi even more 

☺️
Edited by AdaaNazArshi - 12 years ago
ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Is todays epi only about rashis drama its been two days now same old kalkarie saathiya want go back to being number 1 anymore
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed. If someone else in the show talks about giving Rashi another chance i will loose it.🀒 Today I felt like shooting Gopi.😑 Rashi is just pathetic.🀬 She has lost all chances. 
Nihira-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
gopi is a pure hearted girl,she can't see anybody in pain,please don't slap my poor gopi.😭
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Guys.. Chill... If Rashi is evil incarnate, Gopi is goodness incarnate.. πŸ˜›

Rashi may not consider Gopi her sister but Gopi loves Rashi. Just because she does not like what she is doing will not kill that love.. Seeing Rashi in pain, Gopi is concerned and she is doing all she can to make her comfortable.
Think.. If you have a friend/sister and you have a fight on something and do not talk. But then suddenly you find that the same person is injured, you will want them better but changed right? Gopi wants the same thing.
We should be happy that she is not blind to Rashi but wants her changed. That is a good sign... Gopi may love Rashi, but she will not let her split the family..πŸ˜›
shruts18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
But Shaun if it happens to our close ones, we will definitely feel like Gopi. 

Having difference of opinions is one thing, but seeing your loved or close one in pain is a different one altogether.

So I guess she did right and even she realized that Rashi did something wrong for sure. Gopi has innate goodness in her and we can find at least this thing in many people as lot of people melt seeing their loved ones in pain. Gopi is Gopi and this is what makes her.
Edited by shruts18 - 12 years ago
shruts18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Guys.. Chill... If Rashi is evil incarnate, Gopi is goodness incarnate.. πŸ˜›

Rashi may not consider Gopi her sister but Gopi loves Rashi. Just because she does not like what she is doing will not kill that love.. Seeing Rashi in pain, Gopi is concerned and she is doing all she can to make her comfortable.
Think.. If you have a friend/sister and you have a fight on something and do not talk. But then suddenly you find that the same person is injured, you will want them better but changed right? Gopi wants the same thing.
We should be happy that she is not blind to Rashi but wants her changed. That is a good sign... Gopi may love Rashi, but she will not let her split the family..πŸ˜›

Oh Harini almost the same post I made.πŸ˜†
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nihira-fan

gopi is a pure hearted girl,she can't see anybody in pain,please don't slap my poor gopi.😭

Ha! She needs it! Rather have Rashi in pain then the whole Modi pariwaar in pain. But she won't see it like that. All she sees is pyaari Rashi behn. Sorry Nihira, but Gopi deserves everything coming her way now... can't believe she has conveniently forgotten that Rashi had locked her on the terrace in order to get up to mischief.

If the kalakari had worked and it was Koki who suffered? Then where would Gopi's sympathy be?