Funny Reason behind TRP sinking

Isshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Chill Maaro yaaar ..IPKKND Is still the best ..Okay soo the logical reason behind such sudden TRP Sinking from 3rd to 8th position is ..Okay u remember last wednesday Arnav lost his Voicee na...and for three Episodes he didn't say Anythiingg...all auntyjii's and all ladkyas even the nani jii's couldn't bear Arnav's pain :( It was like a knife stuck in their hearts ...All of us couldnt bear ASR's pain and hence decited to watch some comedy ..and hence they watched Diya aur bati hum and CID...:):).)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gunayaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yaara kya baat hai kya baat hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wah wah...aisa hi hua hoga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😆
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
We just need a proper track which MOVES the story fwd and that is it !

this drag should end , we want  romantic comedy scenes of arshi along the track moving fwd ...

last week SANAYA WAS OUT ! BARUN'S voice lost  and then the Honeymoon part would have LOVED if the Mu would have not been there !

and  ROCK SOLID PROMO ...

n inshallah we'll be in top  3 with a bang next week INSHA-ALLAH
saya2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
reason is arnav kushi bashers.
arshiipkkndluv thumbnail
wow what a hilarious reason 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣,,,i agree 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
arsh_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
brilliant lol...needed a lil laugh
throwingshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
we just need to make sure we're watching the show when it airs on tv and not on youtube later. esp people in india, watch it at 8!!! it'll help the TRPs! lets get our show the recognition it deserves guys!
Niva1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
muhaaa god you are funny
popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
The Trps fell last week coz with Sanaya not being in town the story was stagnant and execution was not upto the mark. Plus other shows have already introduced their nig twist promos for the IPL season. Like Balika Vadhu for example the parallel lead is gonna have a major accident which will probably clear the path for the leads to meet. Balika Vadhu airs at the same time as Iss pyaar which is why it probably overtook Iss pyaar last week. Also Diya aur Baati had a major decision promo that was aired whether the lead would remain in the house or not. In Ek Hazaaron Mein they aired the promo of Jeevika having an accident.
These promos boosted the Trps of these shows but I'm sure Iss Pyaar will also have a major twist coming up as per the directors interviews.. Plus the IPL starts today and the matches start at 8pm in direct competition with Iss Pyaar so the creatives directors writers etc will have to pull the story line fast ... and I think this is what their agenda was.
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hahahah good one🤣 yeah i was so depressed😕 i couldn't 
hear the angry😡 young man arnav singh raizada😆 
but that didnt stop me from watching the show ðŸ˜‰