-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I almost feel like jumping up and down in joy that TRPs have dropped. IPL starts this week, the CVs should have started promoting a change in the story last week leading to a climax this week. Even the promo doesn't give that much hope to the audience who dont read updates online. Hopefully, CVs get their act together and give us the intensity that we were promised or the show might not survive long after IPL.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
ITS EXTREMLEY SAD TO READ SUCH COMMENTS BUT AGAIN ITS EACH TO ITS OWN !

yes trps r down cuz of  track not moving but its SAD czuz the serails who r up  are even more crappier ( not comparing but just commenting )

hopefully cvs will move the track and INSHALLAH we'll be back in top 3 WITH A BANG INSHA-ALLAH !

sarun arshi is pyaar ko rocks 
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mahamluvsght

ITS EXTREMLEY SAD TO READ SUCH COMMENTS BUT AGAIN ITS EACH TO ITS OWN !

yes trps r down cuz of  track not moving but its SAD czuz the serails who r up  are even more crappier ( not comparing but just commenting )

hopefully cvs will move the track and INSHALLAH we'll be back in top 3 WITH A BANG INSHA-ALLAH !

sarun arshi is pyaar ko rocks 

lol..i said it because i hoped this would be a wake up call for the CVs..of course if the show's TRPs continues to suffer in the long term, we would all be very sad..but CVs need to really get their act together now, if the show suffers, we only lose a few mins of entertainment on weekdays but about 200 people of the PH lose their work...so hopefully some sense has bene knocked into them..
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with your sentiments totally.

This is the only language the CVs and PH speak, so I hope they are getting the message.  It's just a shame that everyone who thought that the track was lackluster and gave constructive criticism last week was 'bashed' on this forum as a 'basher'.

Hey CVs - this happened in December and now it is happening again - get new comedy writers or don't do this slapstick comedy.

Nice post.
IronyDied thumbnail
totally agree with you!!
this is the only way to make them understand that what mess they are creating with this nonsensical comedy!! the last week had a terrible fall down! after that this Heer-Ranjha track is obviously very promising but they didnt give any promising promo!!

wake up from your deep stupid slumber CV's!!
zsewaq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i'm even getting this sadistic pleasure.plz cv do something..we r not even the slot leader anymore.
throwingshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Delicious_BS-

totally agree with you!!
this is the only way to make them understand that what mess they are creating with this nonsensical comedy!! the last week had a terrible fall down! after that this Heer-Ranjha track is obviously very promising but they didnt give any promising promo!!

our show is sooo good! but lacks good promos and precaps to entice the audience. and you're right, IPL is only gonna make the TRPs fall even lower :(
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: momma1128

I agree with your sentiments totally.

This is the only language the CVs and PH speak, so I hope they are getting the message.  It's just a shame that everyone who thought that the track was lackluster and gave constructive criticism last week was 'bashed' on this forum as a 'basher'.

Hey CVs - this happened in December and now it is happening again - get new comedy writers or don't do this slapstick comedy.

Nice post.

the CVs obviously dont care about the fans' sentiments! hopefully they listen to the ratings..they should have given the twist last week...this week is too late already!
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Delicious_BS-

totally agree with you!!

last week was much better than the week before...I suppose the fault was in lack of promotion..not only were there no promos but 3 out of 5 epis didnt have any precaps either...it would make an average viewer think nothing important is happening this week so lets watch some other serial instead...
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zsewaq

i'm even getting this sadistic pleasure.plz cv do something..we r not even the slot leader anymore.

ya and even pratigya beat us...it hasnt been able to beat us since january i think..