Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Glad TRP IS DOWN: Edited (Page 7)

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kitty25

Exactly...i agree with you about the current track...they got a very good pair as lead still  nowadays i don't watch full episode just flick through it...Shockedmmm I used to watch repeatedly some episodes but not anymore...the chemistrys gone between them...My favorite episode was still is 29th of july 2011..that is the best episode for me... the way they were aware of each other without looking ...beautiful...Day Dreaming
i loed it till diwali even angeet. but afterwards i hate it. just hate the hate marriage track and the family circus

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25WittyKittysaddafmahmood

hmeerakrishnan Groupbie
hmeerakrishnan
hmeerakrishnan

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
I do not why u r taking this to heart..See as everyone knows raato raat Barun and Sanaya have become most saught after actor in tellywood.Do u think gul and yunuz(producers) are mad.All actors acting here are top..Any mistake from production house will be bad for them nt for barun or Sanaya as they have line of people waiting to sign them.So production wl nt dig its own grave!!!!!!!!!!.SP adores this serail a lott did anyone say TRP ratings this week do nt go by that i thnk its fake...Some time back i read MKAP is gng off air due to poor trp how come suddenly it rose and uttarn on colors is above ipkknd its rubbish..

So much investmant has been made on this project.More than IPL production house wl be worried abt losing Barun and Sanaya as thier loss would mean IPKNND saying Hello hai Byee..Byee.Be patient..

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hmeerakrishnan

I do not why u r taking this to heart..See as everyone knows raato raat Barun and Sanaya have become most saught after actor in tellywood.Do u think gul and yunuz(producers) are mad.All actors acting here are top..Any mistake from production house will be bad for them nt for barun or Sanaya as they have line of people waiting to sign them.So production wl nt dig its own grave!!!!!!!!!!.SP adores this serail a lott did anyone say TRP ratings this week do nt go by that i thnk its fake...Some time back i read MKAP is gng off air due to poor trp how come suddenly it rose and uttarn on colors is above ipkknd its rubbish..

So much investmant has been made on this project.More than IPL production house wl be worried abt losing Barun and Sanaya as thier loss would mean IPKNND saying Hello hai Byee..Byee.Be patient..

i know u are right. but as a loyal viewer i have waited nearly a yea to see some love uninterrupted. all i keep getting is so much hate. and shyam just runs loose. i am losing the patience

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25WittyKitty

WittyKitty Goldie
WittyKitty
WittyKitty

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Agreed the PH has top actors, but they are not gonna have a show to act for if they aren't going to have viewers ! People are sick of hatred,hatred and more hatred. And in a houseful of people, logically, tell me if anyone sneaked around like snake did, can you honestly tell me nobody ever sees him? No one has brains to suspect he's tooo goody two shoes to be true!

What is this obsession with snake and mami?

kitty25rima

.A.l.i.a. IF-Dazzler
.A.l.i.a.
.A.l.i.a.

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
I agree with you ..
I hope this decline in TRP make the CVs wake up !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Punkin22

fascination Goldie
fascination
fascination

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
it's like Cv's don't want to moove on yaar, are they afraid or what ?
And i agree with you, look at today epi, what do they need to show other people performence, we don't care about it, and the payal and mami track it's just backwaas in the pure form, even Arhi fight seems boring, khushi yell, arnav yell, he just grab her, hurt her, come on cv's give us new think, i don't need to watch their so called fight because we already know what will happen...GRRRHH Angry
Even his what the is not funny anymore

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25WittyKittysaddafmahmood

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fascination

it's like Cv's don't want to moove on yaar, are they afraid or what ?
And i agree with you, look at today epi, what do they need to show other people performence, we don't care about it, and the payal and mami track it's just backwaas in the pure form, even Arhi fight seems boring, khushi yell, arnav yell, he just grab her, hurt her, come on cv's give us new think, i don't need to watch their so called fight because we already know what will happen...GRRRHH Angry
Even his what the is not funny anymore
and even if they do decide to show all the other irrelevant scenes, if we have some story movement it will be great. but we don't even have that and that's what is frustratng

WittyKittyfascination

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vsc94

Agreed the PH has top actors, but they are not gonna have a show to act for if they aren't going to have viewers ! People are sick of hatred,hatred and more hatred. And in a houseful of people, logically, tell me if anyone sneaked around like snake did, can you honestly tell me nobody ever sees him? No one has brains to suspect he's tooo goody two shoes to be true!

What is this obsession with snake and mami?
exactly. snake is everywhere and his hands are always groping khushi. but no one sees it. even if they do they get a negative reaction like asr does when he sees shyam touching khushi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WittyKitty

Go to top