Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Barun and Sanaya are such brilliant actors I mean the best of all but    whatever the CV's are doing right now is kind of ruining their effort and hard work. Hope they will learn something from this and let at least Arnav know the truth about Kushi's innocence. 
abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
THIS. IPKKND is lacking that spark it had earlier, they need to properly focus on the storyline and stop making it to such a comedy. Ever since the holi episodes, I haven't enjoyed watching the rabba be moments, seriously this 'falling and catching' thing shouldn't be even considered as a Rabba be moment now we've gone past that stage and they keep on doing that scene 24/7, it worked in the earlier developments of ArHi's relationship but not now. Also need to show more natrualistic things and nothing irelevant. The scenes seem so rushed these days :/, I miss the old tense IPKKNd where the Rabba Ve's gave me shivers and ASR wasn't so bipolar.CV's need to improve.
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
M sorry but I'm a loyal fan of IPKKND and if reps are low or high I will love the show no matter what! And I hope CVs take that in regards!
loverbops thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
For the first time i felt a sadistic pleasure in hvng the TRP's down 4 my fav show...bt feeling really bad 4 sanaya n barun bcz they r so consistent in their performances...bt bcz of some nonsensical track,they hv 2 bear the brunt...nywayz jus hoping tht they condsider this az an alarm n bring bck the story n the show on track...if nt nxt time it wll nt fetch the trp's 4 10th position also...
gkoolans thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sooo... i wonder if this is the case of too much focus on one couple... that the CVs have found themsevles in a sudden lack of content...yes ARHI's chemistry is great and yes they light up the screen but do u think that for a soap that is the right format to follow. 
they from the beginning ignored Payash and Anjali and Shyam as well. what about the bro sis love...? and payal and KKG are non existent for the past two and half months...
they have focused so much on ARHI that now even we as audiences are unwilling to see other characters taking screen time away from our beloved couple... 
i hope they realize that such formats can really drop the interest in the show...for now BS's charmingly cute face and SI's cuteness has kept us glued to the screen but there needs a massive change in the tracks... 
it is not only ARHI not confessing ... it is other characters' involvement... i happen to notice and somewhere on this forum has been mentioned many times as well that whenever shyam is up to his 'no good always flop plans' the TRPs shoot up and our interests also develops... we need more happenings CVs.
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: abzy.

THIS. IPKKND is lacking that spark it had earlier, they need to properly focus on the storyline and stop making it to such a comedy. Ever since the holi episodes, I haven't enjoyed watching the rabba be moments, seriously this 'falling and catching' thing shouldn't be even considered as a Rabba be moment now we've gone past that stage and they keep on doing that scene 24/7, it worked in the earlier developments of ArHi's relationship but not now. Also need to show more natrualistic things and nothing irelevant. The scenes seem so rushed these days :/, I miss the old tense IPKKNd where the Rabba Ve's gave me shivers and ASR wasn't so bipolar.CV's need to improve.

agree. when will they bring back the magic. when will he relationship move beyond falling and catching?
Cyberpsychooo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: trina2010

I am also loosing interest in IPK nowadays Rima. Today's SBB showed same fight( little progress here since Khushi looks frustrated) , same manhandling, RV ( which is boring as hell nowadays) and as usual Arnav showing his back and running away. I am tired of watching the repeated scenes over and over.

Absolutly right! 👏
MadzHhh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hmm maybe cvs will get the hint finally and move forward with the track xx
sania66 thumbnail
u guys r rite ,same repeatin fights for no good reason.show cant be go forward like the stupidity the CV's r showing.i think they have no story in store, so they just draging bcoz IPK team knows if they reveal the truth of shyam wt they will show next.where as sanya n barun r concerned they r doin this all becoz they r being paid for that its their job. if CV's will go with same pace show will be air off soon.
zsewaq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I was crazy about IPKKND..i used to put an alarm and wake up at the night just to see the repeat telecast...anad everyday at office time n again wathced the videos.while going to office and coming back from office i used to browse IPKKND in my mobile phone.but i'm not that crazy anymore.still this is the most fascinating show for me but the captivating magical charm is somehow lost.earlier i used to make my outing plan not affecting IPKKND time slot..but now a days if i've commitment i go for that and skip one or two episode every week.i dont know is there anybody else like me...but CV's plz bring back the lost glory..you have such lovely and talented cast.make the best use of it.