Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Glad TRP IS DOWN: Edited - Page 7

anishetty01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
 barun and sanaya  are so good that they can make the stupidest scene look so beautiful and emotional.  Like this whole fiasco of fancy dress .. W*F ... out of the blue ... and then khushi refusing the award .. which organiser goes in person and tells the winner of a competition that he/she has won.  even my colony has more organised functions !!!

I just feel so cheated.  They need to change the cvs ... or director... the holi scenes were so well done .. after that it was just going down .. down ... down.. total rubbish

Pl this is not IPKKND bashing - this is the only show I watch.  And the RV scenes look so forced - romantic scenes look so contrived.. and maami you feel like just slapping her .. my 6 yr old neice can handle losing better... 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rima thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-rakrasirutsak

The most sensible post always!
I agree 100% with your opinion and feelings...
I've tried to make hundreds of excuses for it but I can't..when my friends who are not regular watchers say the show is rubbish usually I have a good bit to say to them...but now I have nothing to say when they say that they see the same thing on screen whenever they watch the show...
I will watch the show no matter what but like you I don't look forward to it anymore...
I'm glad TRPs are down..because that is the only language the PH understands...not what we feel or say...a plummet from 3-4th position to 9th should tell the team to pull up their socks now..

it's we loyal viewers who mourn the lack of story progress and still stick to it. the others won't care unless the story has some meat,. I think your friends and some of mine fall into the second category. who i to blame them?
rima thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-anishetty01

barun and sanaya  are so good that they can make the stupidest scene look so beautiful and emotional.  Like this whole fiasco of fancy dress .. W*F ... out of the blue ... and then khushi refusing the award .. which organiser goes in person and tells the winner of a competition that he/she has won.  even my colony has more organised functions !!!

I just feel so cheated.  They need to change the cvs ... or director... the holi scenes were so well done .. after that it was just going down .. down ... down.. total rubbish

Pl this is not IPKKND bashing - this is the only show I watch.  And the RV scenes look so forced - romantic scenes look so contrived.. and maami you feel like just slapping her .. my 6 yr old neice can handle losing better... 😡

exacly. no jury will consult the people before giving the award. stupidity pe stupidity. what the heck!
kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-hmeerakrishnan

I do not why u r taking this to heart..See as everyone knows raato raat Barun and Sanaya have become most saught after actor in tellywood.Do u think gul and yunuz(producers) are mad.All actors acting here are top..Any mistake from production house will be bad for them nt for barun or Sanaya as they have line of people waiting to sign them.So production wl nt dig its own grave!!!!!!!!!!.SP adores this serail a lott did anyone say TRP ratings this week do nt go by that i thnk its fake...Some time back i read MKAP is gng off air due to poor trp how come suddenly it rose and uttarn on colors is above ipkknd its rubbish..

So much investmant has been made on this project.More than IPL production house wl be worried abt losing Barun and Sanaya as thier loss would mean IPKNND saying Hello hai Byee..Byee.Be patient..

we all agree they got best actors on tele but they are wasting their talent..you can see other new serials are getting popular day by day..we can't ignore the fact this track is really trying our patience...
saddafmahmood thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I love this show ,this is the only one i watch but this new twist which started from the wedding day is a killer and now they r dragging it like hell ðŸ˜­
    Today was a disgusting episode and a stupid story line taken by the CV's ...they r spoiling the magic  and the character of khushi , no wonder the TRP is going down n down ... if they stay on this track this show will hardly be able to complete one year ..😡
      The CV'S  should  solve this MU very quickly before IPKKND losses all its viewers😭 
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
EHMMBH had been dragging for weeks and us fans on IF were quite frustrated yet the cvs were able to get the show back on track before the trps went down and we can see the fruits of their labour from the trps, I mean the show beat IPKKND.

The makers of IPKKND did not listen to the fans when they should have and the result is there for all to see, the trps went down significantly. This I hope will be a wake up call for the cvs and hopefully by next week this stupidity will start coming to an end. We love this show but our patience is being tested. The actors are doing everything in their power to make it work but it's the people who are writing the show that are screwing them over. I don't want to see another scene with Arnav manhandling Khushi and now we get another scene of Shyam manhandling her? Then all the falling and catching? It's too redundant show us more creativity cvs don't waste the talent that is SaRun.
WittyKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-rima

exactly. snake is everywhere and his hands are always groping khushi. but no one sees it. even if they do they get a negative reaction like asr does when he sees shyam touching khushi

Tell me, in which family where there are plenty of women, doesn't alarm bells ring in the mind ,when one male family member keeps making excuses to touch or grope another man's wife???????

If only this bas*#%€  used his skill of acting in the court room, where incidentally we have never seen him!!!
WittyKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-a1desigirl

Totally agree with you. I am starting to think that the guys of IPKKND are male chauvinist people who are probably enjoying humiliating Kushi like that, as there is no significant comeback scenes of Kushi even after all this time.😡

Exactly! When I heard about Gul...I was shocked that a woman thinks Khushi should suffer all this as though it's her birthright ! How could she live in Mumbai and think a smart woman should be treated like dirt!?!?

I await the day when Khushi will use her knees to kick snake in his over active family jewels, give Arnav a tight slap, enlighten the dimwit about how wrong her worship of a bas*€%# is and walks out and files a complaint against her inlaws illtreatment!
rima thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Vsc94

Exactly! When I heard about Gul...I was shocked that a woman thinks Khushi should suffer all this as though it's her birthright ! How could she live in Mumbai and think a smart woman should be treated like dirt!?!?

I await the day when Khushi will use her knees to kick snake in his over active family jewels, give Arnav a tight slap, enlighten the dimwit about how wrong her worship of a bas*'%# is and walks out and files a complaint against her inlaws illtreatment!

even i can't believe a woman is he producer and thinks of such crap for her heroines
coffee_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree with u!
Sadly, now-a-days, I have to force myself to watch the episodes, just for Sanaya and Barun. I always thought no matter what I'll be watching this show till its end, but now I feel like I'm gonna stop watching it very soon if it doesn't turn around.