Glad TRP IS DOWN: Edited - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by hmeerakrishnan

I do not why u r taking this to heart..See as everyone knows raato raat Barun and Sanaya have become most saught after actor in tellywood.Do u think gul and yunuz(producers) are mad.All actors acting here are top..Any mistake from production house will be bad for them nt for barun or Sanaya as they have line of people waiting to sign them.So production wl nt dig its own grave!!!!!!!!!!.SP adores this serail a lott did anyone say TRP ratings this week do nt go by that i thnk its fake...Some time back i read MKAP is gng off air due to poor trp how come suddenly it rose and uttarn on colors is above ipkknd its rubbish..

So much investmant has been made on this project.More than IPL production house wl be worried abt losing Barun and Sanaya as thier loss would mean IPKNND saying Hello hai Byee..Byee.Be patient..

i know u are right. but as a loyal viewer i have waited nearly a yea to see some love uninterrupted. all i keep getting is so much hate. and shyam just runs loose. i am losing the patience
Originally posted by hmeerakrishnan

I do not why u r taking this to heart..See as everyone knows raato raat Barun and Sanaya have become most saught after actor in tellywood.Do u think gul and yunuz(producers) are mad.All actors acting here are top..Any mistake from production house will be bad for them nt for barun or Sanaya as they have line of people waiting to sign them.So production wl nt dig its own grave!!!!!!!!!!.SP adores this serail a lott did anyone say TRP ratings this week do nt go by that i thnk its fake...Some time back i read MKAP is gng off air due to poor trp how come suddenly it rose and uttarn on colors is above ipkknd its rubbish..

So much investmant has been made on this project.More than IPL production house wl be worried abt losing Barun and Sanaya as thier loss would mean IPKNND saying Hello hai Byee..Byee.Be patient..

Agreed the PH has top actors, but they are not gonna have a show to act for if they aren't going to have viewers ! People are sick of hatred,hatred and more hatred. And in a houseful of people, logically, tell me if anyone sneaked around like snake did, can you honestly tell me nobody ever sees him? No one has brains to suspect he's tooo goody two shoes to be true!

What is this obsession with snake and mami?
I agree with you ..
I hope this decline in TRP make the CVs wake up !!

it's like Cv's don't want to moove on yaar, are they afraid or what ?
And i agree with you, look at today epi, what do they need to show other people performence, we don't care about it, and the payal and mami track it's just backwaas in the pure form, even Arhi fight seems boring, khushi yell, arnav yell, he just grab her, hurt her, come on cv's give us new think, i don't need to watch their so called fight because we already know what will happen...GRRRHH 😡
Even his what the is not funny anymore
Originally posted by fascination

it's like Cv's don't want to moove on yaar, are they afraid or what ?
And i agree with you, look at today epi, what do they need to show other people performence, we don't care about it, and the payal and mami track it's just backwaas in the pure form, even Arhi fight seems boring, khushi yell, arnav yell, he just grab her, hurt her, come on cv's give us new think, i don't need to watch their so called fight because we already know what will happen...GRRRHH 😡
Even his what the is not funny anymore
and even if they do decide to show all the other irrelevant scenes, if we have some story movement it will be great. but we don't even have that and that's what is frustratng
Originally posted by Vsc94

Agreed the PH has top actors, but they are not gonna have a show to act for if they aren't going to have viewers ! People are sick of hatred,hatred and more hatred. And in a houseful of people, logically, tell me if anyone sneaked around like snake did, can you honestly tell me nobody ever sees him? No one has brains to suspect he's tooo goody two shoes to be true!

What is this obsession with snake and mami?
exactly. snake is everywhere and his hands are always groping khushi. but no one sees it. even if they do they get a negative reaction like asr does when he sees shyam touching khushi
Totally agree with you. I am starting to think that the guys of IPKKND are male chauvinist people who are probably enjoying humiliating Kushi like that, as there is no significant comeback scenes of Kushi even after all this time.😡
Originally posted by rima

Yes it's my favourite show. But I myself am losing interest in the meaningless, disjointed episodes the inconsistent behaiour of characters, the mindless nonsense.

Despite having such a lovel cast, the CVs are dragging the show with stupid scenes like Mami dressing up as a barbie doll and other crap. Despite dynamite cemistry all they show between ARHI is running and catching, tripping and catching etc.

I myself am losing focus of what is the track. I myself am not looking forward to the next day because I know the story won't move an inch from the previous day or even previous week. It will still be ARHI fighting, a little love and lots of hatred and Anjali interfering.

What the hell. Viewers are not fools to take it for two months. Ruthlessly saying, I am glad TRPs are down as it will give a jolt to the CVs to bring about some progress in the story.

Many have asked why am I happy though I am a loyal fan and I love this show.

It is because I love it that I am glad this TRP has gone down. This will be the only way we will rise up to the top slot. This will be the only way we will see some progress. This will be the only way SARUN will get what they deserve and we will get some good episodes. I don't mind the Khushi antics track but I absolutely hate the hatred track. So it's a personal wish too to see Khushi get some justice.

Totally agree with you!!!👏
Originally posted by a1desigirl

Totally agree with you. I am starting to think that the guys of IPKKND are male chauvinist people who are probably enjoying humiliating Kushi like that, as there is no significant comeback scenes of Kushi even after all this time.😡
i agree. how much shit to give one girl we need to learn from cvs
The most sensible post always!
I agree 100% with your opinion and feelings...
I've tried to make hundreds of excuses for it but I can't..when my friends who are not regular watchers say the show is rubbish usually I have a good bit to say to them...but now I have nothing to say when they say that they see the same thing on screen whenever they watch the show...
I will watch the show no matter what but like you I don't look forward to it anymore...
I'm glad TRPs are down..because that is the only language the PH understands...not what we feel or say...a plummet from 3-4th position to 9th should tell the team to pull up their socks now..