Glad TRP IS DOWN: Edited - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by JasKaBarun

I respect ur POV but I am loving the show And ur happy cuz TRP went down wow 😲can't believe ke loyal fans ve happy hottye hai 😲TRP nechye janne seh... 

kyunki tabhi trp will come up. so this is needed
xactly dey r showin all useless things lyk nani n anji plannin out useless stupid games n all of sudden a businessman ASR gets ready 4 playin a Ranjha n frm no wer dis stupid skit of heer ranjha pops out!!!
I think dey shld focus on shyam-asr-khushi-anji track nt on all dis bulshit!!!
I think the train got derailed the moment the Payash Love story started.

If it weren't for their marriage, Khushi wouldn't have got blackmailed because creepy crawly decided to give her a lusty hug!

We have smiles on our faces once a week and frowns the remaining four!

Rabba-Ve is selling at the rate of a dime a dozen and I sometimes don't seem to register them till I Replay the scenes with Shy's Vms!

Story has gone to the dogs, the junior artists too often repeated, bloopers galore, editor hasn't a clue how to edit...the list goes on!

I think if they drop the creepy crawly's character totally and find multiple villains instead of one, this story might still be salvaged!

One good outcome , my addiction through phone,iPad,PC...all has considerably come down!
Snail pace with no direction bothers me too. I'm also glad the TRP's are down. Close to one year and nothing happeniing.
Originally posted by Vsc94

I think the train got derailed the moment the Payash Love story started.

If it weren't for their marriage, Khushi wouldn't have got blackmailed because creepy crawly decided to give her a lusty hug!

We have smiles on our faces once a week and frowns the remaining four!

Rabba-Ve is selling at the rate of a dime a dozen and I sometimes don't seem to register them till I Replay the scenes with Shy's Vms!

Story has gone to the dogs, the junior artists too often repeated, bloopers galore, editor hasn't a clue how to edit...the list goes on!

I think if they drop the creepy crawly's character totally and find multiple villains instead of one, this story might still be salvaged!

tell me about it. don't they even have money to hire more junior artists?

One good outcome , my addiction through phone,iPad,PC...all has considerably come down!

mine too. only not able to leave IF. that too will happen if they go at this rate. with all the episodes we are having more negativity and debates in IF. that's all
Edited by rima - 12 years ago

I understand what you are saying but I  am not happy with the trps going down coz this is the very reason due to which a show probably gets axed. I love this show very much & wants it to stay...

But I am damn sure CVs have something big in store for the coming weeks...the wont let the trps dip further.

Exactly...i agree with you about the current track...they got a very good pair as lead still  nowadays i don't watch full episode just flick through it...😲mmm I used to watch repeatedly some episodes but not anymore...the chemistrys gone between them...My favorite episode was still is 29th of july 2011..that is the best episode for me... the way they were aware of each other without looking ...beautiful...😍
Originally posted by gursikh_simran

I understand what you are saying but I  am not happy with the trps going down coz this is the very reason due to which a show probably gets axed. I love this show very much & wants it to stay...

But I am damn sure CVs have something big in store for the coming weeks...the wont let the trps dip further.

it's because the show should not get axed that i am glad trps are down. the cvs need to replan. they should get the message, we want arhi together in love not hate
Originally posted by kitty25

Exactly...i agree with you about the current track...they got a very good pair as lead still  nowadays i don't watch full episode just flick through it...😲mmm I used to watch repeatedly some episodes but not anymore...the chemistrys gone between them...My favorite episode was still is 29th of july 2011..that is the best episode for me... the way they were aware of each other without looking ...beautiful...😍
i loed it till diwali even angeet. but afterwards i hate it. just hate the hate marriage track and the family circus
I do not why u r taking this to heart..See as everyone knows raato raat Barun and Sanaya have become most saught after actor in tellywood.Do u think gul and yunuz(producers) are mad.All actors acting here are top..Any mistake from production house will be bad for them nt for barun or Sanaya as they have line of people waiting to sign them.So production wl nt dig its own grave!!!!!!!!!!.SP adores this serail a lott did anyone say TRP ratings this week do nt go by that i thnk its fake...Some time back i read MKAP is gng off air due to poor trp how come suddenly it rose and uttarn on colors is above ipkknd its rubbish..

So much investmant has been made on this project.More than IPL production house wl be worried abt losing Barun and Sanaya as thier loss would mean IPKNND saying Hello hai Byee..Byee.Be patient..