Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Lol even saathiya is buzzed to go off air according to tb and it is in top 10 bidaai went off air wen it was in top 10
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mona_ght

i m sorry aunty if i hv hurt ur sentiments

No problem Mona.๐Ÿ˜Š
I didn't take it personally.๐Ÿ˜Š
You expressed your opinion, that's all.๐Ÿ˜Š
sushantfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Poppy di, sharon aunty, karen, nirvanlove agree with your posts and reasoning..
Rash u are a anki/archu fan and may be in close connection to the media world.. But one thing is out clear everywhere that sushants exit caused loads of fans quitting pr and leading to a nosedive decline in trps.. The raise in trps are due to arvi. Arman are unrecognizable now..

As to the topic my opinion is that like pr was successful coz of its story and talented cast.. The story was lost mid way n the cast was running the show.. Sushita contributing a major part.. Sushants exit was the other wheel of the pr train that caused it to derail.. Now its picking up again and if with the current cast the story picks up in sensible manner pr has the potential to make it up in the trp ladder...Edited by sushantfan - 12 years ago
all because of archana !!!!!

she was a very sweet & highly adorable girl when show started

but sulochana's dirt in her life wrecked everything & she also started degrading bcoz of sulochana
I read everyone POV but my view is different from others...PR TRP down just bcoz of sushant exit...i know many of u dont agree with my comments...but its fact and i think u all should accept dis fact...now time to disco๐Ÿ˜†  ab yaha se khisko๐Ÿ˜‰...east or west sushant is the best...baat yeh man lo๐Ÿ˜Š
I am thinking PR is not in the Top 3...Simply because of the relationship Manav & Archana have after the 18 years leap...

After 18 years..,Manav hate this woman becuz he think she left him..& Archana waited for him...
Fate brought them face-to-face after 18 years becuz of a divorce paper...She claim she didn't send it & he believe..When the time comes that she has been waiting for "He taking with him" she said "NO"... That what i think is the problem..>>>18 YEARS OF WAITING & STILL THERE IS A but...abt what to do<<<

Everyone relationship in PR is going great..., But the main relationship isnt (i.e. the Pavitra Rishta that manav and archana had)..

I am thinking when everything is sort out with Manav & Archana and savita is punished... PR will be on tops...๐Ÿ˜Š

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Poppy I also agree with u along with all our folks on PR decline in TRP...
PR has and always will revolve around Arman and their relationship with the crux being their realationship and every other relationship revolving around them..Audience were glued to PR due to Arman and their sweet simple love story and the wonderful cast n crew...Sushita took Arman to a new level with their awesome chemistry... Presence of characters like Satish ,Ajit ,jaywant,dharmesh were keeping the audience interested in what will happen next even though the storyline was kind of illogical...Then slowly when leap was announced many strong characters disappeared (Actors quit due to the leap) and the storyline started to become weaker n weaker...One of the story tracks I guess audience wanted to see was the Jaywant one...Folks really  liked the grey shade of jaywant and jaywant was bringing that spark with his confrontations with Manav but alas it never happened...Like all others his character ended abruptly...
The main decline started with the baby gifting track(The fact that soham was already living with Varsha after the 5 year leap already angered viewers)..Even the leads were not happy and hence the baby gifting track was postponed and with TRP declining they eventually backed out..The leap and the circumstance of the leap ,the way they planned I believe was one of the major reasons...With the backdrop of Sush having just quit, the CV's should have provided  a good storyline to pull back the lost viewership by planning the leap in a different way instead the circumstance and incident that lead to a leap left a ugly taste in viewers regarding Arman's relationship...
Arvi have been able to pull back some viewership many new fans have come into PR due to Arvi and TRP is increasing due to them but the major set of viewers who were glued to Arman and idolized their relationship have been really disappointed and guess given up on them due to which the TRP is not raising as it used to...Even though Arvi's presence is increasing the TRP but its the disappointment of Arman's relationship on how it has turned out has been the major factor for majority of audience to neglect PR...
PR is one show where viewers of different ages see it right from young to the old..Even though one set of fans have come back for Arvi , I guess there is another set of fans who are deeply hurt on Arman's relationship which has left a sour taste and I guess that is also one of the major factors for the decline...
Edited by Jaishankar - 12 years ago
KatRulz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaishankar

Poppy I also agree with u along with all our folks on PR decline in TRP...

PR has and always will revolve around Arman and their relationship with the crux being their realationship and every other relationship revolving around them..Audience were glued to PR due to Arman and their sweet simple love story and the wonderful cast n crew...Sushita took Arman to a new level with their awesome chemistry... Presence of characters like Satish ,Ajit ,jaywant,dharmesh were keeping the audience interested in what will happen next even though the storyline was kind of illogical...Then slowly when leap was announced many strong characters disappeared (Actors quit due to the leap) and the storyline started to become weaker n weaker...One of the story tracks I guess audience wanted to see was the Jaywant one...Folks really  liked the grey shade of jaywant and jaywant was bringing that spark with his confrontations with Manav but alas it never happened...Like all others his character ended abruptly...
The main decline started with the baby gifting track(The fact that soham was already living with Varsha after the 5 year leap already angered viewers)..Even the leads were not happy and hence the baby gifting track was postponed and with TRP declining they eventually backed out..The leap and the circumstance of the leap ,the way they planned I believe was one of the major reasons...With the backdrop of Sush having just quit, the CV's should have provided  a good storyline to pull back the lost viewership by planning the leap in a different way instead the circumstance and incident that lead to a leap left a ugly taste in viewers regarding Arman's relationship...
Arvi have been able to pull back some viewership many new fans have come into PR due to Arvi and TRP is increasing due to them but the major set of viewers who were glued to Arman and idolized their relationship have been really disappointed and guess given up on them due to which the TRP is not raising as it used to...Even though Arvi's presence is increasing the TRP but its the disappointment of Arman's relationship on how it has turned out has been the major factor for majority of audience to neglect PR...
PR is one show where viewers of different ages see it right from young to the old..Even though one set of fans have come back for Arvi , I guess there is another set of fans who are deeply hurt on Arman's relationship which has left a sour taste and I guess that is also one of the major factors for the decline...

woww so true wonderful post ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
@bold i also miss their screen presence i hope satish will cum back he was a nice person
hiten_akash thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: johncena2003

I read everyone POV but my view is different from others...PR TRP down just bcoz of sushant exit...i know many of u dont agree with my comments...but its fact and i think u all should accept dis fact...now time to disco๐Ÿ˜†  ab yaha se khisko๐Ÿ˜‰...east or west sushant is the best...baat yeh man lo๐Ÿ˜Š

y khisko????????????we r also members here
purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

PR not in top 3  because --

1. Too much negativity in Archana's life. Her own daughters hate her, her MIL hates her and is vicious, her husband dislikes her rebukes her, calls her names, Sachin hates her. A woman who gave up so much for her family is being shown living in a chawl and those who created misery for her are shown living in luxury. No one wants to see such negativity all the time. Earlier Archana and Manav were strong enough to withstand all that negativity and people rallied around the pair (Sushita) and knew in their hearts that things would be alright. But now over the weeks, seeing no resolution come about in Archana's life, ARMAN fans are sort of giving up.

2. Arjun-Purvi relationship seems the most positive, but here to villians and vamps are being introduced, without bringing ARVI's feelings to the fore. I hope they don't do too much harm to the pair though.