Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein

Some info on Rahul Singh

maverick17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OK... i was browsing the net and i cam across something which i wanted to share.

1. Rahul Singh's now got a page on wikipedia. I am sure its pretty recent coz it wasnt there... i always looks up actor/director filmographies on wiki... and he wasnt there. He has been there on IMDB really long but not wikipedia. Although i have feelinf that one of the diwanis from this forum might have a hand in creating a wiki page, but i dont know for sure so just shared this here. The page has got all his movies and other projects listed. Now all we need is a page for SKBM. (Some of u might be wondering whats so great about this... well, its just that everytime i have a doubt/interest about which i dont know much i google the topic and invariably wikipedia is the first page i open out of all search results... so for me its kinda like 'Not on Wikipedia means something's wrong! 😆 So finding RS's wiki page now makes me feel that the world's  a better place. 😊)

2. RS's WIKI page, IMDB page both list him as a cast member of the movie 'The imaginarium of doctor parnassus' which was the late heath ledger's last release along with johnnyy depp, jude law and colin farrell. Rs is also mentioned as  a cast member on the movie's page on IMDB. Now, the thing is that i have seen that movie, but i dont think i saw RS anywhere. did anyone see that movie? or RS in it???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

durum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It could also simply be his agent who put it together- wikipedia is a good way to increase a 'celebrity' profile...I am surprised it didnt exist before...
pretty much every itty-bitty starlet has one..

Edited by durum - 12 years ago
Ya its prob his agent or something...
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
the first time i noticed him was in tere bin laden.. and honestly i wasn't interested in watching delhi belly until i discovered RS in d movie... nd i started watching skbm too because of him...
and yeah i also didn't see any info on him in wiki but m glad that now its there...
abiforummbr thumbnail
really glad to hear about this wiki thing. i too had searched for him on wiki and was upset that he is not really that small time an actor.

have seen the movie but never noticed him. time for a replay :-)
divani thumbnail
thanx 4 information 👍🏼
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thks for the info Maverick...Rahul Singh aka Brij has hooked us to such an extent I too keep searching for news about him or SKBM...my craziness even made me to put a status update in FB about one of the dialogues...any girls interested can check it out 😳😃...
I_luv_pretzel thumbnail
saw the wiki page. It was created today itself (check the history page) by two people, some guy called kulkarni and preeti oberoi who is an active member in FB SKBM fanpage. So u guessed right, it has been created by one of RS divani.
Good job...we needed RS wiki page and hope someone keeps updating the info.
sparky21 thumbnail
thanx so much. luv reading abt Rahul Singh...
abiforummbr thumbnail
rahul singh's birthday is on 18th October... and mine s 19th Oct 😳

anybody else giving me competition 😆