Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farheen75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
How sweet of naniji to love her so much...can' wait to read the next to know what khushi's punishment will be?
TheFictionFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Nice one. Cant wait to read next part...
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
When Will You Update ?! πŸ˜³
Jessiarshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
very nice πŸ‘  please send me a pm of the updateπŸ‘πŸΌ
mrin0709 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Part 2

He went and hugged her tight..

She felt supported.. She was wrong in hurting those who loved her selflessly but, it had all happened unknowingly. It was her habit of thinking aloud which put her in problem. She was scared.. very scared.. She mechanically followed him when he held her hand and said, "nani wants to see you.. Don't worry, I am with you"

When they reached her room, they saw both Anjali and Nani there engrossed in serious talks. The moment they saw Arnav and Khushi entering, they stopped talking. "Chotey, I hope you understand the gravity of what Khushi has said today. The fact that she spoke it means she was thinking of it. This is an insult to all of us ' all who love her a lot. But, it is an insult to you and your love for her. Her punishment is, she has to do the Teej vrat tomorrow ' no food no water and you have to be here tomorrow evening to break her fast. You also have to be present for the Havan that Anjali Bitiya has organised for day after tomorrow, Saturday. Do you have anything else to say?" Nani declared.

Khushi was shocked, not that she was scared of the vrat but, what they were asking Arnav to do. He did not believe in this marriage ' how on earth will he accept this? She started sobbing, " Naani, Di, I am ready to do whatever you ask me to but please forgive me." She looked with pleading eyes towards Arnav and he felt his heart stir. "I will be there Nani. I promise" Arnav blurted and both Naani and Anjali looked at him with shock. Khushi was overjoyed. "Chalo Khushi," Arnav ordered and held her hand leading her towads their room. Once inside the room there was total silence. Arnav didn't know how to react. Khushi gathered courage and asked him," Aap.. Kya aap.. sach much kal mera vrat kholne aa jayenge?" Arnav looked at her as if in trance and replied,"Ek baar kahi baat samajh mein nahi aati? Aa jaoonga main sahi vakt par". Khushi lept towards him and hugged him crying inconsolably. "mein'xx'xx'" words didn't make sense. Arnav felt his heart beat loud enough to be heard when she clinged on to him. She was genuinely expressing her feeling, he could feel it. Just when he was relishing the comfort and joy of Khushi so close to him, he felt as if she was going lifeless. He hugged her back tight to look at her as she fainted in his arms. "Khushi, Khushi, tum theek ho", he kept asking with no reply from her. He carried her to bed and put her down ' on his side of the bed. Damn with the sides, he thought. But, as always, Khushi had held tightly to his shirt and she was shivering like a child. He smiled at her innocence and knew she was stressed with all the commotion. He wondered how she would survive not eating as he remembered how she fainted at the mandir last teej. Today he had realised many things. Khushi valued his Di and Naani, hurting them made her feel guilty like hell. She also found comfort in his arms, she felt safe with him around. He freed himself from her hands and went to freshen up. He came back after changing clothes and glanced at Khushi whilst going towards the recliner. Khushi had curled up her legs near her chest ' just like a scared little child. He felt disheartened and unknowingly, he moved towards her. He sat on her side of the bed and bent over to adjust her blanket. Suddenly she stretched herself and turned towards him holding his waist. He got a jolt and his heart beats again went super fast. She looked beautiful, peaceful and at ease tugging him at his waist. He decided against going to the recliner and slid next to her. She snuggled upto him and adjusted herself with her head on his shoulders and arm holding him at the waist. "It sure feels like heaven" Arnav thought to himself as he drifted off to sleep.

He woke up hearing some gentle knocks on his door. He struggled to open his eyes, "What the hell? Who is this at this time," he wondered and looked at his watch which said "4:00 am". He got up hesitantly pulling out of Khushi's embrace taking care not to wake her up and opened the door half sleepingly. Well, he did snap out of his sleep when he saw his Di and JEEJAJI standing at the door. What was this creep doing here with his Di? Before he could even react, both of them entered the room. "Kya Hua Di? Aap thik to hai na? itni subah aap yahan?" he was showering her with questions when he saw her smiling naughtily glancing once at Khushi and once at him. He turned to see his Jeejaji fuming in anger clenching his fists while looking at him and khushi again. "What the' " he thought and then he saw.. the sight that was leading to all this. Khushi was grumbling something in sleep while her hands were slowly moving around the place where he had been a few minutes back. She was trying to feel him there. She was covered with blanket till her neck but her dupatta was on Arnav's side, clearly showing that Arnav had slept on it. Her face, though beautiful as ever had her sindoor smudged. He turned towards the mirror to see the sindoor on his cheek and lipstick marks on his neck. "How the hell this happened," he thought amusedly. Well he was happy with this and was feeling this blessed state when he heard Anjali whisper, "Chotey, Aaj Khushiji teej ka vrat karengi. Mein sargi tayaar karti hoon. Aap unko uthake, kahiye ki tayaar hoke, yeh saree pehenke neeche aajaye." She said and added with a smirk ,"Aur aap bhi fresh hoke aa jaana." She left pulling her creepo husband behind her.

Arnav, with a heavy heart went to wake up Khushi. He was enjoying every bit of closeness that they had and it was difficult for him to resist from kissing his beautiful wife. He woke her up and just as she opened her eyes, he moved to the bathroom.

Khushi woke up with a startle when she heard Arnav calling her huskily, "Khushi, Khushi, uth jaoo.. Di neeche intezaar kar rahi hai". She got up to see herself on his side of the bed. She failed to remember when she fell asleep and where. Reality dawned to her when she realised that she had teej vrat today and she sprang up from the bed just as Arnav came out of the bathroom, fresh and ready after bath and almost collided with him. "Hey Devi Mayya, aaj mein der nahi kar sakti.. Meri madad kijiye.."and she rushed to have a bath. Just as she was finishing her bath, she realised, she forgot everything, towel, clothes.. Hey Devi Mayya.. now this laad governor must not put me in trouble, she thought as she slightly opened the door and peeped out.

Arnav was getting ready when he heard the bathroom door crack open and knew that Khushi would not come out. "yeh ladki mujhe pagal kar degi" he thought as he realised she went in without any towel or clothes.  "Kya Hai?" he yelled at her. " Aap please hume hamare kapde aur tauliya de denge.. Hum jaldi mein bhool gayee.. " She requested. He obliged and handed over the towel and her clothes. She changed and came out in an instant. He handed over the packet his Di had given him for her. "Di ne yeh pehenke tayaar hone kaha hai" he said "Mein neeche jaata hoon, tum aa jana." He walked away. Khushi pulled out the packet. Gorgeous red saree with golden work and matching jewelery. She got ready as fast as she could. However, the dori of her blouse was troubling her. She could not tie it properly even after stretching her hands and didn't know whom to ask for help. She obviously could not go out like this, with her back all exposed. She was wondering what to do when Arnav suddenly entered the room. She stood up startled and he noticed. "Woh mein apni file bhool gaya'" remaining words froze in his mouth as he saw her standing there ' how beautiful she looks.. so tempting, so alluring. She felt his gaze freezing on her and shivered slightly. He snapped out of his state and was about to turn around and run out of the room when he heard that, "Arnavji". Oh this sound made him root to the ground. This girl is hell bent on making me lose my control. What is she up to, he thought as he turned towards her. "bolo" that's all he could say.

"Kya aap hamari madad kar sakte hein.?" Whom was she talking to he did not understand. She was asking for help with her eyes on the ground what the hell'he walked towards her and as expected, she stepped behind each step that he took towards her. "Madad maang rahi ho aur peeche hat rahi ho? Chahti kya ho tum?" he asked sternly. "Woh.. dori.. dori bandh nahi rahi humse." She spoke in whispers.. "Dori? " he wondered aloud and he understood. He remembered the scene with NK. He smiled, took her by her shoulders and turned her, now, she stood with her back facing him. His eyes, for a few moments, rested on the delicate fair back of hers which was open and inviting. Curbing all his urges, he proceeded to hold the dori trying to tie a knot. His fingers touched her back and he felt her back stifen to his touch and heard a slight moan. This was interesting, he felt. He could see her image in the mirror, eyes closed tightly, she was trying not to let her emotions out, her fists closed tight clutching the saree. He loved the effect his touch had on her. He let his hands linger some more on her bare back and enjoyed her reaction and then backed out. She was still there, her eyes closed, her lips trembling, still clutching the saree, as if.. as if waiting for some more.. He smirked and waited for her to open her eyes and when she did, he just raised an eyebrow towards her and walked out. "This laad governor will drive me crazy one day.. Hey Devi Mayya.. unko door hi rakhna" she muttered to herself and walked down..

Part 3 - Page 10

Edited by mrin0709 - 11 years ago
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
dat punishment was a surprise...loved d 4am part...πŸ˜†
soo cute chapter...
momai14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
punishment to avhi bhi baki hai...
farheen75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It's look like more of a punishment for Arnav than Khushi to participate in all the religious activities...nice update and I love the term creepo for mr jha.
scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that was simply superb! please update the next part soon! i am so eager to read it... i wonder how khushi is gonna do the teej varat! excited to know! please send me a PM when u update next... i don wanna miss it!
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Awww, How Will Khushi Starve ?! She Is A Chaatkoori πŸ˜† Yaaay, He Will Open Her Vrat :) Omfggg, The Way They Slept With Each Other When Khushi Fainted On Him <3 😍 The Dori Scene Was Really Hot & I'm LOVINGGG Jealous Shyam πŸ€£