Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
woah that must' ve been so scary for Khushi!
aww he said he loved her
and can sense her fear 
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing story can't wait for shaym to get more tochered
BarunAddictSays thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
shyamu creepwa ki watt lagadi Arnavji ne. 🤣
rockinggirl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I loved it. I love the way you are taking the story forward. I hope Arnav clarifies everything to Khushi so she won't have any doubts. I can't wait for the next part. Please continue soon.
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Go Khushi tell that creep to mind his own business
Hey she trusts her hubbub wish he had shown same trust to her
Well at least he was there when she needed him and that's important
Real good
But who had heard the convo between Khushi & shyam previously
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow dear just read all the parts now n its awsoome...loved it very much...cud u pliz pm me wen u update as i would love to read more...buddy request on its way n thnx in advance...
mrin0709 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Part 6
"Arnavji bhi kya jeejaji? Did you just want to say that even I have come back?" he smirked seeing the colour fade off from Shyam's face. He moved, khushi in tow to his bedroom.
Khushi quietly followed, a storm of thoughts in her head. What would she explain to Arnavji about Shyam.. that creep.. Anger took over her when she felt a gentle squeeze at her waist. She looked up to see Arnav with concern in his eyes. "Khushi, tum theek ho?"
She nodded and they both entered their room. "I'll just freshen up. Can you please get my changing clothes" he said entering the bathroom. Khushi obliged and went to the poolside.. it was just getting dark with the sun about to set. She sat down at the pool. Her mind was full of confusion, she wanted to tell Arnav everything about Shyam but was scared – will he believe me or will he doubt me? What if Shyam was telling the truth? But then she thought of exactly what Arnav had said when he kissed her after the Punishment was over "Khushi, I love you.. I really love you" and the morning after they consummated their marriage he was very honest when he asked her "Humari shaadi jin halat mein hui, kya tum mujhe maaf karke mere saath ek nayi jindagi shuru karne ke bare mein soch sakti ho? You can take your own time, I will not pressurize you for anything. And one more thing' what happened yesterday was the second best thing that happened to me, first being meeting you?" She felt a surge of confidence and then when he came today exactly at the time she had told, in fact just in time to save her pride though she clearly forgot to give him a call as he had asked her to. She was unable to make up her mind when she felt a gush of wind next to her and she turned her head to see Arnav sitting next to her – wet hair and the towel on his shoulders, admiring her. She leaned on him placing her head on his shoulder and he took her in a hug. "Khushi, you don't owe any explanation to me about anything. But, if you wish to talk about something, you can do that anytime, anywhere and I mean it. And if you want to ask me anything, you can do so." He said assuring her and she gave a meek smile. "There is lot to tell Arnavji but I feel too exhausted. I will surely tell you everything that I feel you need to know" she said meekly. "I don't need to know anything other than the fact that you love me. That is the only thing that I need to hear again and again." He said adding, "by the way, did I tire you a lot last night? I mean, I was thinking of doing the same tonight as well but, you seem to be exhausted." He chuckled seeing her blush and turn red and redder. "Arnavji!" she hit his chest playfully. "ok. Now its just 7 pm and you can rest for a while till I complete my work and then we go out for a drive" he said. He picked her up and carried her to the bed despite her futile attempts to make him leave her, saying that she did not want to rest. "you WILL need rest Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada, for tonight and every night after that you will be busy for quite a long time" he winked and she stared at him angrily. He forcibly made her sleep and was amused to see her deep asleep in just 10 mins. Probably she was too tired or may be exhausted due to stress..
Thinking of stress made his fist clench, "Shyam… don't you think you will get away so easily" he thought as his mind ran back to the confrontations he witnessed yesterday and today.
Flashback ** He was unable to concentrate on his work yesterday and kept glancing at the watch. He called his Di and was told that Khushi would be going to the temple before the actual pooja begins. He decided to return early to ensure that Khushi was fine. Hariprakash opened the door and informed him that Khushi had just returned from the Mandir and that Anjali Di had called her. He went towards his bedroom when he heard loud voices and he stopped in his track. "Khushiji.. mein aapke liye jalebi laya hoon.. Aap bhi na.. what was the need to listen to the old woman and my idiot wife. How can you stay without eating. I know you cant and so, I have got you these to eat. Come, I shall feed you." Even before he could digest this creep talking nonsense about his sister and naani to his wife, he heard a loud SLAPP… and he was shocked. He felt like killing himself when he heard Khushi say "Aap insaan hai ya jaanwar? Aap Naniji aur Di ke bare mein aisa soch bhi kaise sakte hai? Aur yeh aap kya karne aye hai? You know I cant eat this because I am fasting for MY HUSBAND." His heart flinched when he heard Khushi say "my husband". And then she replied to shyam's taunt of asking her which husband she was talking about? Was it Arnav who was a husband who always hurt her – "wohi pati jinse hamari shaadi hui hai. Wohi jo bhale humse pyaar karte ya na karte ho, par hum unse bohot pyaar karte hai. Aur wohi jo bhale hume dard de, bewafayee nahi karta.. aapki tarah biwi ki hote hue doosre ki biwi ki taraf nahi dekhta. Nikal jayiye yahan se warna mein Di ko bula doongi."
Just before Shyam came out of his room, Arnav sneaked back behind a pillar and then entered the room to see that Khushi had already left for Nani's room. It took a while for him to realize what he had done. He knew his heart was right and his logic went kaput. He at once decided that he will fix everything back to normal, to make his Khushi get her khushi back in her life. Flashback ends**
He tried finishing his work occasionally glancing at Khushi who was peacefully sleeping. As Hariprakash got his coffee, he signaled him to be quiet. Sipping the coffee, least bothered about what Shyam must be doing or thinking, his mind raced back to lunch time at office.
Flashback ** He had instructed Khushi to come with his lunch but feeling impatient, decided to go home and have some lunch and also some "special dessert". Just as he was about to reach the main gate, he saw Khushi and Shyam together, this time Shyam holding Khushi's hand. He felt like kicking Shyam hard and an urge of protecting Khushi came over him instantly but seeing the look on Khushi's face, he was surprised. Never before had he seen Khushi like this… he thought Khushi was now Goddess Kaali, ready to pounce on her enemy and what she said confirmed his thoughts
"Shyamji, I am quiet only because of Di and Arnavji. But don't mistake my silence to be my weakness.. If you try to touch me again, believe me - I WILL KILL YOU and I don't care what happens to me after that. As far as my marriage is concerned, the reason for that is something that is between me and Arnavji and I do not want any outsider to comment on that. Secondly, I don't care what you told Arnavji and what he believed, I only know one thing- Arnavji is my husband and I love him a lot. I have never loved you ever and even you know this. If, like you said, he has married me to protect his Di, then, I am proud of him, since, knowingly or unknowingly, doing this, he has protected me too from your evil ways. Now, if you don't wish to be humiliated publicly that too in front of AR, please GET LOST."
He had returned back to his office when Khushi entered, he still gave her time to cool down before he faced her. He came back to the present and glanced at the clock. It was 8:30 pm. Khushi had enough sleep he thought smiling to himself as he walked towards the bed and snuggling close to her inside the blanket. Pulling her close to him, he whispered, "Khushi, wake up… its late already." Khushi snuggled and opened her eyes and hugged him lightly snuggling to his chest. She realized it was dark and how she slept late in evening. But, she needed this sleep and was now feeling fresh. Sitting up on the bed, she said, "Arnavji, you said we will go for a drive, have you finished with your work?" "yes my dear, but only if you get up and get ready" he smiled.

Edited by mrin0709 - 11 years ago
meenaluma thumbnail
yey i am the first
fabulous update
loved it
he is always there 2 save her
kriti_atharv thumbnail
wow awsuuum...loved it...n love their relationship...so sweeet...awww...mind blowing n thnx 4da pm dear...
asrcraze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Aww read last two parts together...Its really awesome...Good that Arnav was there to save her..even otherwise good to see Kushi not being intimidated by shyam... Continue soon ! Thanks for the PM