Fan Fictions

The Punishment : SS (Part 8 on Page 24)

mrin0709 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

The Punishment

Arnav had a hard time keeping away from Khushi and her innumerable questions after the fashion show. He sneaked to bed early and woke up early morning and rushed to office before Khushi could even sense that he is awake. He was already flustered with his own thoughts and analysing what exactly he felt about Khushi and there she was, adding to his problems.

Evening came and he longed to go home and see Khushi atleast. She had not even come to office for the Dabba and instead sent his lunch with Shuklaji. He reached home and parked his car and was about to open the main door when he heard a huge commotion going on inside.

Nani was screaming," Khushi bitiya, enough!! you have hurt me enough. I forgave you for your abrupt marriage with Arnav because i thought you are a very good human being and now, you do this to us.. Tumhe Maafi nahi milegi".Arnav was shocked, "What the.. now what happened.. Yeh ladki mujhe pagal kar degi. Ek bakheda nipata nahi to dusra khada". He entered to find Naani yelling at Khushi, Mami enjoying the scene, Payal worried, Khushi with tears in her eyes and Di, Di was not to be seen at all. "Kya hua Naani?" Arnav enquired.

"Naaniji mujhe maaf kar dijiye please.. I will never do such a thing again ever in my life, Lekin bas ek baar mujhe maafi de dijiye" Khushi was pleading. Arnav's heart ached to see her like this. "Naani baat kya hai?" he asked again. "Chotey, aap pahele apaan biwi ko kamre me lekar jaiye aur unse kahiye jab tak hum na kahe, hume apni surat na dikhaye" Nani thundered.

"Par naani baat kya.. before Arnav could complete his sentence he saw Nani looking at him with eyes filled with rage. " Aap se kaha na, Unhe kamre tak pohochaye aur aap bhi kapde badal kar aaiyee" Arnav, like an obedient child tugged Khushi's hand and took her upstairs to thier room. He was going crazy, Nani was so furious that she did not want to see the face of Khushi? What must have Khushi done?

He was about to ask Khushi what happened, as soon as he entered the room but, by the time he closed the door and turned, Khushi was at his feet, looking at him with pleading eyes. "Arnavji, hum ne kisi ko jaan bujh ke chot nahi pohuchaye. Aap bas ek baar Naniji ko kahiye mujhe maaf karde.. Main aapse aur kuch nahi mangongi. I promise. I can't bear to see Naaniji and Di not talking to me" He pulled her up and she hugged him crying. asking him to help her. Just then, OP knocked the door saying"Arnav bhaiya, Naniji aur Anjali didi ne aapko unke kamre me bulaya hai abhi".

Khushi, tell me what happened? He asked, just then another knock from OP, "Bhaiya jaldi chale. Woh dono bahut gusse mein hai". "Anyways, stop crying.i will find out what is happened" He said while rushing out to meet Nani and Di. His mind was filled with anxiety and fear. He reached Naani's room to see his Di wiping away a tear. Now thats it.. Khushi has messed with Di. Do they know about Shyam? he shivered at the very thought. "Will anyone tell me what is wrong?" He shouted.

"yes of course we will." replied Naani. "But let me explain this way, Close your eyes", she said. Now what is this Arnav wondered but continued to do what she said. "Now, in your closed eyes, see your wife, most beautifully dressed happy," Arnav could see Khushi in the tempting Red saree with golden border, glowing and smiling as ever. A smile crept on his lips which Naani and ANjali noticed. "Now, " Continued Naani, " Imagine that your wife has lost her life, she is dead, she has left you forever." Arnav got the shock of his life. His eyes opened in shock and his heart missed a beat. Before he knew, he had tears in his eyes. "Naani, yeh aap kya keh rahi ho, Lagta hai Khushi ke saath rehte aap sab bhe pagal ho gayi hain. How can you even think that i can imagine her goiing like this. No never, this can never happne. Kabhi Nahi!! He yelled.

Naani explained very coldly, " this is exactly what we are trying to tell you. The way you arre hurt now, we were also hurt when Khushi asked her this question. " Anjali explained, " I had gone to your room with Naanito congratulate Khushi for the performance. We saw her sitting at the pool side lost in her thoughts, when we called her name, she asked us, "Agar hum such mein mar gaye to kya Arnavji Khush ho jayenge ya woh Dukhi honge?Kya aap sab hume miss karenge? WIll you still love me after i go away forever from this world?"

"Chotey, we felt the world crashing around us. How can Khushiji think of such a thing? We were so hurt, Arnav was still in shock. Nani declared, " Chotey, i think now you should go and get her here. I was waiting for you, for what Khushi has done today, she deserves punishment and not Maafi. Go get her"

Arnav moved towards his room in the same state. He did not know when he entered the room. What would happen if Khushi died? Iwill lose her forever. No.. Not Khushi. Just then he saw her looking at him with great expectations in her eyes. He rushed to her and Hugged her tight.

... To be continued

Part 2 on page 6..

Part 3 on Page 10

Part 4 on Page 13

Part 5 on Page 16

Part 6 on Page 18

Part 7 on Page 21

Part 8 on Page 24

Edited by mrin0709 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

e_enigma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Oooh. I love it! 
Thanks for the pm!
It was wonderfully written! 
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it... its fabulous
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Woah. Thats a very different kinda story...continue soon. :)
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
so cute...i thot it was abt shyam...
paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I liked it a lot...Nani & Anji's anger was not so unfounded and the best part is that it got Arnav realizing his feelings...Nice.

Please update 2nd part soon πŸ˜ƒ
ItsPearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Loved it...!!!

Please continue! Please PM me when you update!
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
gr8 start,continue soon πŸ˜›
bluetaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ah clever..involve the whole bunch of family to get some action from Arnav bitwa...neat.
shine.1423 thumbnail
CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT THE PUNISHMENT IS!!!!πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜Š πŸ‘
DO PM ME...PLZ PLZ!!!