Sasural Genda Phool

Taking things out is best solution-Suhana

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Talking things out is the best way to solve any issue

0  LIKE  |     0  COMMENTS  | 

Hi everyone, these past few days, I have been happy and a little disturbed at the same time. I am very excited about Sanjana's engagement and want to do the best for her. But I feel that not everyone is happy about this.

I have been under the impression that the unfortunate incidents that happened with Maa and me were long over and are the things of the past. But I guess I was wrong. Maa still seems to be little upset despite my director having said sorry to her. I want her to be happy but have failed so far in my attempts to make her happy. Now, I am taking my whole family for the celebration party of my serial on completion of 50 episodes. I hope, this will cheer Maa up and we all will enjoy there.

On the other hand, I am very excited about Sanjana's marriage. After all, she is my only sister and she will soon become my sister-in-law. How cool is that! We will start another phase of our lives. And Deepak is such a sweet brother-in-law. I wish both of them lots of luck and happiness! The whole family is involved in preparing for their engagement.  But I feel that apart from Maa, even Radha Bua and Disha Di are not happy with my decision of buying the costliest dresses for Sanjana. I want to do the best for her and now, I can afford to do that. Ishaan supports me like always, he is so caring. Should I speak with Radha Bua and Disha Di and find out how they actually feel? I think talking things out may help here. Will they be able to see my point of view? What do you think?   

Do write to me at [email protected]. You can also join me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter @Suhana_SP. Don't forget to catch Sasural Genda Phool every Mon-Fri at 7:30 PM.

| 
Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

What a joke Waht is she waiting for to ralk to Rano - Disha . Does she need an official Invitation to do so ?

TFS Tanu
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Jo bhi Karo jaldi Karo ... Humaray petitions Kay aasray par mat Rehnaa!!! Kal ho na ho ...!!! Talk to them otherwise it will be too late.
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Look who is talking...