Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

-Munni Badnaam Hui CC 3-MO- FINALE TASKS COMPLETED (Page 29)

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SilentPrincess

Yuvika.. He was yours. Now he's OURS! Day Dreaming
Shocked lagta hai tujhko besharam munni se chorni munni ka naam dena parega...chorni kahin ke... MR is only mineEmbarrassed

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged

Really? I don't see much of celebs interviews.. But i saw him in KWK the latest season.. he seeemed so humble.. Ermm And he's a good actor.. I feel after AB. Its Srk.. Coz AB in his generation was the best, and so is Srk in his.. I mean I do like salman and aamir and all.. but Srk is kind of above..
I personally like Aamir khan. His choice of films and acting and his whole personality is really nice..

I don't even know why the 3 khans are even fighting.. LOLwhy are they actually?
  Ermm
KWK is a show fatima its nt the real thing... its al an act... u shud c hw he is in his off screen interviews...hate him 2 the core... he's so fake... and i dnt find him a better actor than salman/aamir at all... i do agree tht salman's family moves like HSSH etc r his best n better than his comedy movies bt i completely disagree with those tht say he can't act cos they shud c HSSH, MPK, HAHK, Judwaa, PKTK etc...all these movies wer brilliant n he acted so wel in themEmbarrassed

its onli SRK vs SK/AK... SK and AK arent fighting they r best m8s
.SilentPrincess IF-Rockerz
.SilentPrincess
.SilentPrincess

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

Yuvika.. He was yours. Now he's OURS! Day Dreaming
Shocked lagta hai tujhko besharam munni se chorni munni ka naam dena parega...chorni kahin ke... MR is only mineEmbarrassed

Arrey.. Tehzeeb say baat karein.. Hum aapki sautan hain. Adab aur teehzeeb say hamare saamne aye. Wink
LOL

*blushing* looking at your siggy! ROFL
Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Stutz-

Originally posted by -Murphy369-

can I agree to that? *looks at Yuvi*Monkey Icons

YOU CAN!!!ROFLROFLROFL
Shockedno u can't... m Cappie and i decide okStern Smile...stuti u ruining n splitting my team upCry tum bohat buri ho

*hi5* only for this line that u said..I am a besharam munniMonkey Winks Monkey Emoticon

yuvi di *bats eyelids*ROFLROFLROFL
Shocked u belong 2 opposition team toh tum munni kaise ho gaye... ab ek sach ka saamna kar... kya tumne is game ke dhuraan humari munni CC threads mein jasoosi ke???Ermm
Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged

Arrey.. Tehzeeb say baat karein.. Hum aapki sautan hain. Adab aur teehzeeb say hamare saamne aye. Wink LOL

LOL bhar mein ja shabana azmi...LOL wen it cums 2 MR i forget all tehzeebLOL as if i had less sautens b4 tht i gt another 1 in ur form...n nw mayb sancho wil wna b my sauten 2 after she watches MR's scenes on YTLOL

on serious note did u eva watch tht shw? i neva saw u in da forumConfused
Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged

To my defence Yuvika.. She's trying to split up our team.. it was her plan all along. Stern Smile
meano Stern Smile
Bhole si surat...aankhon mein nafrat...duur khari planning kare...
ai hai!! LOLLOLLOL ---a jingle on stutiROFL
.SilentPrincess IF-Rockerz
.SilentPrincess
.SilentPrincess

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

Arrey.. Tehzeeb say baat karein.. Hum aapki sautan hain. Adab aur teehzeeb say hamare saamne aye. Wink LOL

LOL bhar mein ja shabana azmi...LOL wen it cums 2 MR i forget all tehzeebLOL as if i had less sautens b4 tht i gt another 1 in ur form...n nw mayb sancho wil wna b my sauten 2 after she watches MR's scenes on YTLOL

on serious note did u eva watch tht shw? i neva saw u in da forumConfused

Yeah i did.. per I started watching when that police man or something wanted to marry Nakku.. before her mother painted her face black. Not from the very start but from i guess 10+ episodes..
See... I'm a loyal 2nd wife. Embarrassed But I stopped after he left the show.. the new one just couldn't take his place.. Ouch

& Yeah I never ever visited that forum.. why I don't know... I guess I didn't know it existed back then.. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Yuvika_15

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged

Yeah i did.. per I started watching when that police man or something wanted to marry Nakku.. before her mother painted her face black. Not from the very start but from i guess 10+ episodes..
See... I'm a loyal 2nd wife. Embarrassed But I stopped after he left the show.. the new one just couldn't take his place.. Ouch

& Yeah I never ever visited that forum.. why I don't know... I guess I didn't know it existed back then.. LOL

yh tht policeman was morey... and tht was tht beginning u probz missed jus a few episodes...yh i quit wen MR left too... u shud visit the forum, we hav one of the PH member there tht posts the original script on a daily basis since last yr... its ending nw bt it wud hav been a rocking story if they stuck to the original script...m jus glad BB posts it 4 us... its basically continuation from wer MR left...this is hw the story wud hav been if the channel didnt intervene n gt rid of MR

Go to top