Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pontiacbandit thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The Crazy Creatives are all tired of their usernames and want a complete change over. Come up with two usernames (WHICH DO NOT EXIST ON THE IF USERNAME DATABASE) and explain why you gave each member these two usernames. NOTE: Please ask your captains for the list of CC team members!

Who are the CC Members?

Let me name a few(Which i noe)

Yuvika
Shareen
Stuti
Angel-Jot
MP_Jot
Cutipie Rani

Then?
littleflaws thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OH opps sry di. just noticed it
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting list...

So? what do we do now?
littleflaws thumbnail
You are an upcoming director/ script writer and Dash-Dash TV Production Company provide you an opportunity to telecast your latest script. In 1 page (single-spaced on words, Font: Times 12), narrate your script (it could be romance, comedy, thriller,etc) and choose the apt artists for the characters from our crazy creatives team.

Kool - I can do this! I already have a script in mind rofl :p well actually not a script but a synopsis. I can share it and we can come up with a script.
Ques. by script they mean a script like you guys write on your CC threads ryt?

Yuvika di . .  in the list on pg85 can u edit in the names of all the CCz ?
Edited by Kasurbest - 12 years ago
littleflaws thumbnail
Choose one of your best friends from India-forums.com (NOTE: the member you choose must be your good friend), and write a one page love letter to him/ her. Describe why you feel they would be an apt choice [better half] for you and then write a proposal line, asking them to marry you. Your letter must be 1 page (single-spaced on words, Font: Times 12) long.

lol :p sry i guess we all know how much i dont mingle so, i dont have best friends. so, dont know whom to choose. sry or else I would have helped with this. 
Well I can still help with writing the letter. I guess
Edited by Kasurbest - 12 years ago
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The proposal.. I did write one.. for Naz's dare.. But I don't think it was upto the mark...
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
helo hi...

I am not sure of any of the dares...😆
pontiacbandit thumbnail
I'll take that!

Can u help me with the letter?
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

ok monu...i wil put tht 4 u...i was thinking we can do 1 dare and 1 truth each...

im confused on a few dares...esp the cardboard 1...does any1 gt tht?

i'll edit in the CC list...giv me a few secs
littleflaws thumbnail
You are an animal part of a huge animal kingdom. The kingdom has decided to host an election for various positions. For your district you are eligible to run for the positions of homework minister, cricket minister, drooling minister and dating minister. Which of one of positions would you choose to run for and write a 1 page (single-spaced on words, Font: Times 12) speech. Make sure to highlight why you are good for this position and what makes you so unique. Please follow the CC rules and IF COC.

I dont get this dare. Can any one explain?