Chat Clubs

-Munni Badnaam Hui CC 3-MO- FINALE TASKS COMPLETED - Page 57

shareen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Fantastic 4! :O Haww yuvi..I didn't think u'd be such a multi timer =|
Mishal,Salman and who else? iqbal?
haha yes..But stuti's really the jaan of the CC, Ms chatterbox πŸ˜†
Ur sisters' are married with kids too..That's so nice..u get to play with with nieces/nephews!..I can't wait for my bro to get married :| And since u've mentioned dal, let me ask this..Do u know how to cook? :P
Yes i agree..If a fixed time is given then we can have things worked out..I think we'll just have to wait for radha to come online πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: shareen

Fantastic 4! :O Haww yuvi..I didn't think u'd be such a multi timer =|

Mishal,Salman and who else? iqbal?
haha yes..But stuti's really the jaan of the CC, Ms chatterbox πŸ˜†
Ur sisters' are married with kids too..That's so nice..u get to play with with nieces/nephews!..I can't wait for my bro to get married :| And since u've mentioned dal, let me ask this..Do u know how to cook? :P
Yes i agree..If a fixed time is given then we can have things worked out..I think we'll just have to wait for radha to come online πŸ˜³

eijaz khan (kavyaanjali guy)

yh very tru...miss chatterbox...she's too sweet... she's 1 of those tht u can neva b angry with 4 a long time...she'll always manao u...LOL

yep..bt dnt gt much time 2 play with thm cos of work n tht bt wen nephew was young i used 2 play with him  A LOT...

yh i can cook some dishes, bt i dnt cook at home cos of my ill health...mum n dad want me 2 gt better 1st...it stil causing probz...bleeds nw and agen 2...😭

yh fixed time wud b appropriate...m jus waiting 4 my team 2 come online 2 confirm whether tomorrow wil b fine 4 them or nt... πŸ˜•

i sent a PM to Jot and Sami too... they r judges so they shud knw 2...
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
shareen thumbnail
Eijaz khan! OMG i used to lovee him in kavyanjali as well..Anita and him made a wonderful pair..I was kinda excited for his comeback show but shubh vivah's been a let down πŸ€”
And what's wrong with iqbal too? YMGGK..Seriously πŸ€”
I was a big fan of him during kyph days and loved him even more in kaa! :P
We have kinda similar choices πŸ˜† Did u ever have a crush on Rajeev khandelwal too, by any chance? πŸ˜›
What bleeds? πŸ˜² I thought u were down with a flu...Didn't know that it was this serious! You are taking proper rest right? Please do so and don't stress yourself too much..I'm sorry that i didn't know about it earlier.
Yes, good that u sent a pm to Jot and Sami too πŸ˜ƒ
Agree, Stuti's such a sweetheart that no one can ever be angry with her..She's very innocent and dil ki saaf πŸ˜³
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shareen

Eijaz khan! OMG i used to lovee him in kavyanjali as well..Anita and him made a wonderful pair..I was kinda excited for his comeback show but shubh vivah's been a let down πŸ€” i neva watched tht shw 2bh...i used 2 like him as Kunal Sehgal in KHNK, tht was a comedy shw...clumsy nimmo and confused kunal! he was awesome in tht shwπŸ˜† i agree his SV shw is a big let down...i was so excited abt it...bt m so put of it... i dnt like the female lead either🀒

And what's wrong with iqbal too? YMGGK..Seriously πŸ€” I KNOW! me and my best m8 on IF wer discussing this n we wer like wth was he thinkin? i dno why he tuk it up! i loved him in kyph he rocked as Angad Khanna and looked so gd with neha bamb...evn she's disappeared😭
I was a big fan of him during kyph days and loved him even more in kaa! :P
We have kinda similar choices πŸ˜† yh we do dont we?πŸ˜‰ bt u make sure u dnt run after my hubbies samjhi...fats n aanchu bohat hai...along with the long list of my sautens in LTL forum...πŸ˜†Did u ever have a crush on Rajeev khandelwal too, by any chance? πŸ˜› no i didnt... i thrt kashish was a pretty actress
What bleeds? πŸ˜² u dnt knw... hmmm PM timeπŸ˜† wil tel u all in PM... I thought u were down with a flu...Didn't know that it was this serious! You are taking proper rest right? Please do so and don't stress yourself too much..I'm sorry that i didn't know about it earlier. no worries i've tld stuti i think or mayb its radha di tht knws...pata nahi i've lost count nw...lol...
Yes, good that u sent a pm to Jot and Sami too πŸ˜ƒ
Agree, Stuti's such a sweetheart that no one can ever be angry with her..She's very innocent and dil ki saaf πŸ˜³ yeh par humare salman se karti hai nafrat usko toh main choorungi nahi...goli marungi if she says anything against salman!EmbarrassedπŸ˜† on serious note she is sweet...i remember our 1st game against suvi's team...they werent prepared and suvi was offline, and stuti stepped in 2 guide her team...i thrt tht was so sweet considering we al wer opponents 2 1 anotherEmbarrassed

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
hey nidhi

yes we r
wil u b available 2mrw? we need all team members to be active..its the final game every1...lets all do it 4 the munni team... and we need to WIN!
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yay we are in final..

congrats munnis...

lagtha hume aur badnaam hona hai abhi..πŸ˜†
roking_nidhi223 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmm i dont know will try to defo
and munni will win
i think ill be there 2mrw evening
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
@nidhi... pls try and be here 4 tomorrow...we are stil unsure abt hw the finale wil b bt we need 2 b 2geva so tht we can WIN..its all abt team effort so pls do sign in...its a sat so m hping u all r free!

@naz... yes dear we r in the finale! n m very happy! i hope every1 is active 4 the finale! we need to win and 4 us 2 win we need 2 work as a team hence evry1 pls sign in 2mrw...if any1 cant 4 defo make it we need 2 knw in advance!

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
@Munnis... we need to decide wt time is appropriate 4 u?...considering its the weekend, wil u al b available b4 10PM IST... work it out according 2 ur timezone from previous games...like 10PM IST used 2 b 5pm in UK.
shareen thumbnail
Yuvi, chalo rest on pms :P .I won't stalk this place now πŸ˜†
All the best guys πŸ€—πŸ€—