Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shareen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Haha, Yuvi..*holds ears* :P U can't be gussa at me waise coz i'm ur anti SRK partner in the CC πŸ˜› Hopefully we'll be able to work out a timing that's good for all of us..I'm waiting for a few responses as well πŸ€”
You are most welcome, Fatima πŸ€— You guys totally deserved to be in the final. πŸ˜ƒ

WildestDreams thumbnail
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—Wooowww...I'll do my best to be here :)
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shareen

Haha, Yuvi..*holds ears* :P U can't be gussa at me waise coz i'm ur anti SRK partner in the CC πŸ˜› Hopefully we'll be able to work out a timing that's good for all of us..I'm waiting for a few responses as well πŸ€”
You are most welcome, Fatima πŸ€— You guys totally deserved to be in the final. πŸ˜ƒ

aww shareen... of course i cnt b angry with u... its onli stuti, suvi and rani who i can hav gd dushmani with esp stuti (nw watch she wil b here doing jasusi on usπŸ˜†)
congo 2 u shareen too...

wts the finale game like...? jus like the other games...or dif...cos we wil need 2 b prepared... i have PMed Radha Di... hpe we gt a response soon!

yh sme ere...ders onli a handful of us tht r active... SK disappeared and Fairyfantasy is neva hereπŸ˜²πŸ˜•
shareen thumbnail
🀣 
Suvi is kinda neutral i think...Stuti and Rani always gang up on us πŸ˜³
I don't really know how the final's going to be like..But i am hoping that the judges will give us the questions..It should be a lil different from the initial matches na? :P Since u've already pmed Radha, i won't pm her about the same..U let me know what she says? :P
And if we have a few inactive members, the rest of us will fill in and do the tasks on their behalf.. 
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
^^yh thts wt we've always done

yeh stuti n rani always do tht...esp stuti...voh toh koi mauka nahi choor thi...LOL...we have 2 tease her abt this defo shareen...she wil b so annoyed wen we tease her tht Salman Khan teams made it...hehe i knw u myt hav members in ya team tht prefer SRK cos i do too bt who cares...Cappies kiliye toh Salman hi Salman hai...hehehe...

congo hun u deserved 2 b in finale!
shareen thumbnail
I hope we'll be getting 24 hours for completing the tasks, this time too πŸ˜ƒ
ROFL. If we tease them about this then they are totally going to kill us and then hang us upside down before the finale πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ˜³ But of course we'll do it anyway πŸ€£
Thank you so much Yuviii πŸ€—πŸ€— Are you done with the family wedding stuffs?
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
^^yh the wedding is over... bt stil busy with house refurbishment...o n u wnt believe  wt happened yday... mum n dad picked me up 4rm work n we went 2 my sis (wer m stayin atm) and we gt home onli 2 c smoke evry wer... mum was cooking dal and she 4gt 2 turn the gas off b4 leaving home and no1 was home 2 turn it off, and wen we gt bk oh my the whole house was full of smoke smell...luckily it didnt turn 2 fire... bt it was a lil smokey tho...
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
2bh i hpe its a dif thing 2 the previous rounds, becos if its truths/dare we need time 2 come up with some...i think we discussed this briefly in CC b4 tht finale shud b wer judges ask a ? and whoeva gts in der 1st 2 ans wins, bt pata nahi if thts wt they r gna do...

btw as u mus hav noticed we started our own truth/dare game among the munni team... Fats the 1st bakra...(and she volunteered herself) LOL
shareen thumbnail
OMG smoke..Gosh it could've been serious..Thank god that things are fine..Be extra careful now..Is ur sis married? elder sis? yaaar..i don't even how many sibling u have..We shud use the CCs ka CC more often πŸ˜³
Yes i remember we'd discussed that briefly in CC..I personally think it will be nice if the judges give each team 6 dares and 6 truths..So each team will have to do both..and then they judge us based on our creativity? :P Let's see what they have in mind though :) I'm kind of against the whoever answers first concept due to the different time zones involved πŸ˜³ But we'll do whatever the judges say πŸ˜ƒ

Haha yes! I saw that u guys are playing T/D among yourselves and it seems like so much fun..i saw the sig that fatima's using! πŸ€£ haww u r mean!  πŸ€£
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shareen

OMG smoke..Gosh it could've been serious..Thank god that things are fine..Be extra careful now..Is ur sis married? elder sis? yaaar..i don't even how many sibling u have..We shud use the CCs ka CC more often πŸ˜³

Yes i remember we'd discussed that briefly in CC..I personally think it will be nice if the judges give each team 6 dares and 6 truths..So each team will have to do both..and then they judge us based on our creativity? :P Let's see what they have in mind though :) I'm kind of against the whoever answers first concept due to the different time zones involved πŸ˜³ But we'll do whatever the judges say πŸ˜ƒ

Haha yes! I saw that u guys are playing T/D among yourselves and it seems like so much fun..i saw the sig that fatima's using! πŸ€£ haww u r mean!  πŸ€£

πŸ˜† im mean? she's da 1 tryin 2 claim my hubby...her and aanchal 4rm stuti's team... u knw hw possessive i am abt my hubbiesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†my fantastic 4πŸ˜†

yh luckily we gt hme in time... yh mum was in hurry and thought she had switched it off... bt she didnt... my works nt tht far from her home... abt a 10 min drive so it was ok... bt gosh the smell is still in da house i feel...wil tke time 2 gt rid of completely...lol...we opened al windows n doors...so it was k after a bit...
haha yh we shud...m hardly in da CC...bt am active in da other threads...i believe stuti spams the CC a lot...hehe... πŸ˜† i gt 2 sisters...both r married..with kids...eldest 1 has 1 daughter and middle 1 has 3 kids...she had a boy at the end of feb...and we are currently staying @ my eldest sis house...she was out with her daughter so no1 was @ hme wen the dal burnt...

hmm thts a gd idea.. bt we wil still need time 2 prepare 4 dares/truth ?s etc... πŸ˜• i agree abt the ? bt if they giv a fixed time... u can always hav members sign in then...like 10PM IST was 5pm here in UK... u can always work it out like tht