Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ARTICLE - No confession !!

peepli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys.. see this article.. ðŸ˜¡

COpied n pasted :

Looks like the creatives of Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon won't let the cat get out of the bag so easily. Every single second we come across a new update which makes us wonder if the misunderstanding will ever get cleared or not.

As reported last, it was heard that Khushi(Sanaya Irani) will confess her love forArnav (Barun Sobti) out of her anger towards him. But going by the latest buzz an argument is ought to happen but the confession is something we still can't bet on. It clearly seems that CVs are planning for some other way of getting the two closer.

Meanwhile, the viewers will get to see Khushi bursting out at Arnav as she is not able to bear the pain of hatred anymore. She is adamant on knowing the truth from Arnav and upcoming episode will make us see how she demands answers to the questions she has in her mind. Khushi will want Arnav to tell her the reason behind their forced wedding and the immense revulsion he has for her. As seen last she has called Arnav Singh Rayzada a dhokebaaz before the jury members of the Fashion Show and it is quite obvious that Arnav is not going to take it on him so casually.

May be this would stand as the reason behind the sudden outburst which might make the two spill out things they otherwise would never bother to reveal. We know the fans want Arnav-Khushi to be together and we hope that the CVs won't disappoint them all.

What the hell.. i think I ll go mad...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chimpsy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Not just mad yaar! I'm getting damned pissed! ðŸ˜¡

Does anyone on the show know how much anxiety i've suffered today? I've been counting the hours, minutes and seconds (ok, maybe that's going overboard! 😳) for THE MOMENT like crazy... Why? Why? Why torture me like this? Why????????? ðŸ˜­

WILL THEY EVER CONFESS???? ðŸ˜²
Edited by Chimpsy - 12 years ago
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Ugh... Come on! It's about time something dhamakedaar is shown... I was excited about Khushi's confessions...
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
no..not again..god where r they leading us now?
mid-night-sun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
they will confess when we fans will end up tearing even the roots of hairs on our head
oops guys😕
a frustrated fan🥱
i was so happy for confession😭
balashiv15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I HOPE HOPE IT HAPPENS BECAUSE WHAT DOES NOT HAPPEN IN IPPKND,A FOUR LIONS FILMS SHOW,HAPPENS IN HUMSE HAI LIIFE,A FOUR LIONS SHOW ONLY...😡NOW THAT HERO IS STAYING AT THE GIRLS HOUSE ðŸ˜¡ NOT FAIR CVS ðŸ˜¡
riya-seth thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this is hell!
i m going mad!!
plz CV's don't do this to us!
plz plz this tym , don't do this! 
clear the misunderstandings!!
N12345N thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
I'm not gonna believe any rumours, any articles, any 'confirmed' posts, nothing!!!

I'm gonna wait for the epi to air then see what I should believe!
Still, tfs xxEdited by XlolnehalolX - 12 years ago
Cetronia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Please cv's pretty please give us a damn break!!!!! Show us some kind of ray of sunshine towards the MU...they show all these lovey covey holi stuff,then Heer Ranjha and day after everything goes back to square one...IT IS NOT FAIR!!!!!
khushisinghr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

WHAt THE ...

they r torturing us !!!!!!