Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

~~~~*RaJi ( ViRu ) land* ~~~~(10 ) - Page 23

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I read in posts tat she bangs against a car hides behind a tree and threatens the reporter. Wat s their stupid problem ?so wat if she was smoking ?Its her life. Live and let live. Here in bang i know places which are open full night and serve hooka

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Hey watch sbb you can see it now. Its twelve o clock. Its a rest cum bar she was with her mom . As soon as she came out she covers her face with her hair. She even hits the camera. She looks really scared.
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ankita_raji

don't know...

p.s. why will they play tht serious tone when koki is glaring at rashi during raji's sr๐Ÿ˜†

after that kidnap trak.. when raji hugged.. they played a bg like that.
ankita_raji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vibz88

I read in posts tat she bangs against a car hides behind a tree and threatens the reporter. Wat s their stupid problem ?so wat if she was smoking ?Its her life. Live and let live. Here in bang i know places which are open full night and serve hooka

exactly...it's very common these days...there r soo many places here as well...they r no one to tell her abt how she is supposed to live her life...
-Eris- thumbnail
She is giving her explanation but the way she hits the camera is really childish. Lol. The camera man must be some hatta katta fellow.
ankita_raji thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rashi.krishna

after that kidnap trak.. when raji hugged.. they played a bg like that.

lol no...at tht time the situation was different and if I'm nt wrong..when they hug...tht serious bg music does change for a min in between...
Queen.Bee thumbnail

Hey watch sbb you can see it now. Its twelve o clock. Its a rest cum bar she was with her mom . As soon as she came out she covers her face with her hair. She even hits the camera. She looks really scared.

i saw that.. she looked really scared and the way she was hiding inside her car.. camera was literally following her and only her..
Queen.Bee thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ankita_raji

lol no...at tht time the situation was different and if I'm nt wrong..when they hug...tht serious bg music does change for a min in between...

nah it was a millisec hug and bg didn't change.. i saw it a million times..
-Eris- thumbnail
Hey i thought of a perfect way to have the happy ending for revenge. Oki:-) am gonna go write it now:-)
ankita_raji thumbnail

Hey i thought of a perfect way to have the happy ending for revenge. Oki:-) am gonna go write it now:-)

soo this means the next part is gonna be the last part...anyways can't wait to read it๐Ÿ˜›