Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cintila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ankita_raji

no babes...why give them an opportunity to bash rashi or raji more...leave it...

did u see wats written i the introduction of the thread ? its based on the discussion gohem fans had with rash yesterday about who's boring nd who's not . Its written that they dont believe in stalking but open wars !! so we need to reply atleast once!!
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibz88

You know wat really irritates me the silent stalkers! You come you read you take our ideas make posts give us some credit and post something here!!! Chicken s :p

they irritate me too.. can't they live us alone??
ankita_raji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hi anki!!!
@rashi yup the urshi thread s a hit for one very simple reason -rashi:-) love her hate her you cant ignore her!! Lol the gopi ahem thread does not move coz so little to discuss about them . Green tea and constipation really boring but saucy spicy can make thread s move. Right or wrong does not matter. Bashing rashi raji gets them more peace than going gaga over gopi and ahem.

hey vibz...

exactly...they keep talking abt rashi or raji because they simply don't hv anything to discuss abt gohem...and I don't blame them yaar...afterall,all gobi does is daydream and mg is always busy drinking his tea...soo they really can't help it...
Cintila thumbnail

You know wat really irritates me the silent stalkers! You come you read you take our ideas make posts give us some credit and post something here!!! Chicken s :p

hahaha...lol🤣 chickens !!
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@tuhi am with you! Lets join kalakari land after all the thread is made just to appreciate rashi (urmi ll be side lined for sure) whom we love. Rashi doing a kalakari is a joy to watch!!!! Yup let s spam the other thread!!
ankita_raji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RaJiforever

did u see wats written i the introduction of the thread ? its based on the discussion gohem fans had with rash yesterday about who's boring nd who's not . Its written that they dont believe in stalking but open wars !! so we need to reply atleast once!!

omg...we r the ones who stalk😲😲then how come they end up making posts abt the comments we post on our raji land😆
Cintila thumbnail
Originally posted by: rashi.krishna

they irritate me too.. can't they live us alone??

no because by creating raji land we hve some raji fans which were not present before !!
Cintila thumbnail

@tuhi am with you! Lets join kalakari land after all the thread is made just to appreciate rashi (urmi ll be side lined for sure) whom we love. Rashi doing a kalakari is a joy to watch!!!! Yup let s spam the other thread!!

he..he... i knew it !! i love u  for ur spirit vibzyy !!😈
Edited by RaJiforever - 12 years ago
Cintila thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankita_raji

omg...we r the ones who stalk😲😲then how come they end up making posts abt the comments we post on our raji land😆

@ anki - common be wid us ...start spamming kalakaari and after all all r welcome there , hai na ??😉
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RaJiforever

@ anki - common be wid us ...start spamming kalakaari and after all all r welcome there , hai na ??😉

don't forget our thread too.. spamming there is fun for some time not all the time.. 🤢 🤢