Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ahem won't blame her , wot is he gonna say 'gopi u took advantage of me in my vunerable state' ,or ' Gopi u gave bhaang and then molested me ' ,no he will more sad that he missed on such a beautiul memory,
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vinder90

Seeing the positive side of that::

either Gopi then distances herself more hardly from him this time, so more hard work for Ahem to make her his , break the barrier,

or Gopi goes all mad, and gievs Ahem millions of tight slaps in a fit of frustration and pain, and then realises what she has done, and runs away, with Ahem following, 😡

I like the second option. Gopi leaves MM. She really needs to get away from Aham and learn to be independent. He can find her after a year or two when she is her own person! 😎
doc4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
The best thing to do at that moment is to give her the long awaited HUG!!! 😍
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
shaun aham will be guilty . but he did not hate her.
what about this dream of his?
he wants to move ahead in their realtionship.
he is not sure on gopi's side and does not have the courage to confront her.
so if he comes to know about his sd, he will be guilty since he will feel he had forced himself on gopi.
he know his wife very well. he is not the old aham, who shouts at her for each and every mistake,
still he will be happy.
CravingKhana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Shaun I love how you say he will be shy happy or WHATEVER...that hard to guess huh how he would react to his realisation of having done the deed and forgotten it...If I were Ahem (and thankfully I am not...esp cos I am missing a whole lota something to qualify)
I'd be hitting myself on the head with Gopi's Pallu ...may be start wearing gunghat myself!!!!😆

Ps
Is it confirmed that they did do something...or let me frame that differently di they complete the act...
Edited by tangam - 12 years ago
doc4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tangam

Shaun I love how you say he will be shy happy or WHATEVER...that hard to guess huh how he would react to his realisation of having done the deed and forgotten it...If I were Ahem (and thankfully I am not...esp cos I am missing a whole lota something to qualify)

I'd be hitting myself on the head with Gopi's Pallu ...may be start wearing gunghat myself!!!!😆

Ps
Is it confirmed that they did do something...or let me frame that differently di they complete the act...

🤣
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tangam

Ps

🤣

It seems like they did do it all from those scratch marks on his back. But CV's still left room for doubt with that even. Once they decide how they want the story to go they can decide once and for all whether it happened or not.
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
well yah the other side is also good gopi should not talk to him so that he realize her worth and confess his feelings in  frustration lol would love to watchh it
RuchaMulay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: taniks

Ahem won't blame her , wot is he gonna say 'gopi u took advantage of me in my vunerable state' ,or ' Gopi u gave bhaang and then molested me ' ,no he will more sad that he missed on such a beautiul memory,

😆😳