without-fathom IF-Rockerz
without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swapna82

Lovely VM.. Short n sweet... Captured almost all MM moments Day Dreaming
Keep it up !

Originally posted by MR21

JZee Hug...its just awesome yaar...simply superb...

Ramya, Swapna - thanks a bunch girls! Glad you enjoyed! Hug

without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohan-sun-na

Sooo true,Smile
Even i am Hoping on that. Want the NBT flavor back ASAP.Big smile

BTW i have been following your comments on every episode daily. Yours and Anu's analysis are an eye opener for me. As I can't catch up with the regular timings episode. so I always watch online. Before I watch the show, I read the WU of @rdfan and U Two Guys' analysis and then watch the show. You Two are just brilliant at analyzing every detail. You especially touch the finest details and sab characters ki man ki baat analyse karti ho. So...
Hug
Whenever I get a doubt in any episode I just go through You Guys' analysis.Thumbs Up
So, I am thankful and grateful to You and Anu. I wanted to tell this before, but couldn't...sorry.Stern Smile

Thanks you so much Blushing You're being very kind - on a side note, I don't know your name, or did I miss it? 

RD and Nur's threads are my primary look out/hang out points too and I guess they more than suffice, given how much time I spend there, there's no scope for more LOL Glad you enjoy reading the rambles, I assure you I love doing it because it forms such a compulsive part of enjoying the show for me! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_Mohan

without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Arey yaar...maine kab kaha ki main cheenna chahti hoon? LOL I'm not claiming Olly but I can't live without claiming Monu Day Dreaming Yes the siggy is amazing and I couldn't stop looking at it greedily when I first saw it! Day Dreaming But tumne instantly reply nahi kia toh mujhse sabar nahi hua aur maine kisi aur ko dusra siggy banaane ko bol diya Ouch Sorry yaar...now I'm bound to use that LOL Lekin I love the one in your dabba too...iss liye saving it to use later Wink Thanks a lot! Muaahh! Hug

Regarding the music, I felt that I've heard it somewhere...pata nahi kaha Confused But yes,its so heavenly...gave me a soothing feeling when I listened to it with my earphones Embarrassed

Oh I see that siggie now - yayyy! So we both get to hold our exclusive rights on our exclusive siggs?! Excellent! LOL Sorry for the late reply, I was too run over by the disappointing episode yesterday and just felt too bombed out to be enthu... actually only came by and "liked" the comments, and read them through just this morning, else I would have PMed you sooner! But chalo - now we each have our own. I'm toh holding onto Olly for a while to come, for sure - tum toh shayad badal do jaldi LOL

ps: the music is from this Indian advert: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tISsCsxUVE - My cousin linked it to me on a lark, just cause she does that randomly, share links of random stuff she liked/likes and it struck me immediately! =)

Meera_Ka_Mohan

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Nah thats okay! I can understand! Mere andar hi patience kam hai! LOL and yeah, main apni exclusive siggy ko jaldi badalne wali nahi hoon .. Koi paagal hi hoga jo aisi dreamy siggy ko badal dega Day Dreaming

without-fathom

Tonks611 Senior Member
Tonks611
Tonks611

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Big smile
Originally posted by without-fathom

Originally posted by Tonks611

A. This is a beautiful video. What a lovely progression they've had so far...minus the Pracreep crap. Confused Love your choice of music.
B. EEE!!!!!!!!! at your sig! I LOVE John Thornton/Richard Armitage! Day Dreaming

Thanks a bunch Tonks! (don't know your real name, must have missed if you mentioned, but I liked Tonks enough to stick to it! Big smile) They have had a very engaging progression - the strain and easing has come almost always credibly, but in pleasantly surprising ways - I wish they would wrap up the crap and get back to vintage NBT ASAP! MM are not about watching the same old recycled lowe scenes for the nth time on the nth show... They're so real in their true elements, I wish the show would hold onto that flavor... 

@Thornton/RA - like I told Boosi, I'm a tad greater RA fan, than Thornton - but that's just me I guess! N&S is one of my all time feel-good-go-to books and RA just brings Thornton to life from black and white! When was the last time he couldn't charm his way out and through just about anything?! Old school English classics are sooo him! Blushing

My name is actually Mira, but you can call me Tonks if you want. Big smile

And I totally agree that MM in their true elements are totally unique. I've loved them ever since their first confrontation (Ma behan NAHI HAI NAHI HAI NAHI HAI! LOL). Today's scenes made me fall in love with them all over again.

And yes, RA is fantastic in English classics. Are you excited about the Hobbit? It's one of my favorite books ever. Embarrassed

without-fathom

Meera_Ka_Mohan IF-Dazzler
Meera_Ka_Mohan
Meera_Ka_Mohan

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by without-fathom

Originally posted by mohan-sun-na

Sooo true,Smile
Even i am Hoping on that. Want the NBT flavor back ASAP.Big smile

BTW i have been following your comments on every episode daily. Yours and Anu's analysis are an eye opener for me. As I can't catch up with the regular timings episode. so I always watch online. Before I watch the show, I read the WU of @rdfan and U Two Guys' analysis and then watch the show. You Two are just brilliant at analyzing every detail. You especially touch the finest details and sab characters ki man ki baat analyse karti ho. So...
Hug
Whenever I get a doubt in any episode I just go through You Guys' analysis.Thumbs Up
So, I am thankful and grateful to You and Anu. I wanted to tell this before, but couldn't...sorry.Stern Smile

Thanks you so much Blushing You're being very kind - on a side note, I don't know your name, or did I miss it? 

RD and Nur's threads are my primary look out/hang out points too and I guess they more than suffice, given how much time I spend there, there's no scope for more LOL Glad you enjoy reading the rambles, I assure you I love doing it because it forms such a compulsive part of enjoying the show for me! Big smile

BTW I am Meera.Big smile

I comment here(anu's analysis post) almost regularly, but not as effective as some of the popular members does. So, its natural my comments are being unnoticed. But as I've mentioned above, everyday i wait for yours and others analysis and comments. Hug

As i wanted to show i am your new fan, i did this all fancy make ups to my comment.Embarrassed

without-fathom

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index