Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

FF WRITERS: Why such sophomoric attitude?! NOTEp.70 (Page 70)

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Joined: 24 February 2011
Posts: 10337

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nmyra

Originally posted by Electric_BuBBle

Dude, Lyraa, I went to see the scraps that you sent but they aren't there...Did she delete them???

i second that could we see the scraps?

i deleted my scraps to her. felt  so sad reading them back to myself wheres she said that she closed down her ff cuz of personal reasons. i felt like a fool to belive her
Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karisma-JollyJabeen-

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Joined: 10 December 2009
Posts: 13931

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nmyra

Originally posted by Prinsesse.Suvi

What's going on here?
I can't believe all of her works are plagiarised. I knew about accidental honeymoon, but I didn't think the others were written well enough to be plagiaries off a book. Wow. I hope strict action is taken against her.

Their off other IF fiction pieces hun, have u seen nayika's post?
Which one? FFs on India-Forums? And no one noticed?Shocked
Oh and if the actual authors of the FFs are reading this, I didn't mean to be offensive. The FFs are great, I'm just a little stingy about grammar.EmbarrassedLOL


Edited by Prinsesse.Suvi - 05 April 2012 at 4:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nmyra-JollyJabeen-

Addie07 IF-Dazzler
Addie07
Addie07

Joined: 16 October 2011
Posts: 3816

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prinsesse.Suvi

Originally posted by Nmyra

Originally posted by Prinsesse.Suvi

What's going on here?
I can't believe all of her works are plagiarised. I knew about accidental honeymoon, but I didn't think the others were written well enough to be plagiaries off a book. Wow. I hope strict action is taken against her.

Their off other IF fiction pieces hun, have u seen nayika's post?
Which one? FFs on India-Forums? And no one noticed?Shocked
Oh and if the actual authors of the FFs are reading this, I didn't mean to be offensive. The FFs are great, I'm just a little stingy about grammar.EmbarrassedLOL

sweet heart the actual author was a famous novelist jessica hart who wrote  honey moon with the boss she copied that and named it accidental honey moon..LOL
If that author would have found out, both the forum mods and this gal would have been in a fix


Edited by Lyraa99 - 05 April 2012 at 4:14am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

karismaPrinsesse.Suvi-Zara--JollyJabeen-

-aparna- IF-Sizzlerz
-aparna-
-aparna-

Joined: 29 July 2011
Posts: 11622

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Aftr so much discussion here. I m very happy that m nt into her writing and never read any of her work.
Because when u start reading any FF it become close to u and dont want that FF to stop for any reason. Thank god m nt into this situation. Btw
JUst a genearal question
how many of u wl love to read those FFs nt by her but by original authers as all u r saying those r awsome one.:)
Krani IF-Dazzler
Krani
Krani

Joined: 27 September 2008
Posts: 3435

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
I am being honest here. I am scared to post any of my work now. 

If it was so easy for one writer (not taking names) to demand updates off another writer, and then copy+paste the work on another website, what's to say that my work is safe?

India-forums NEEDS to do something about this. 

I have come across websites where the right-click function is off. As well as you can't ctrl+c on the website. Can IF allow that for the FF's here?

No Copy seems to work only on page one, and not after that.

Are the IT people of this website asleep or something? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

321abcTeleFan

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Joined: 10 December 2009
Posts: 13931

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lyraa99


sweet heart the actual author was a famous novelist jessica hart who wrote  honey moon with the boss she copied that and named it accidental honey moon..LOL
If that author would have found out, both the forum mods and this gal would have been in a fix
No, I was talking about the other FFsLOL The ones she got from fanfiction sites.
BTW, When are you updating your FF?


Edited by Prinsesse.Suvi - 05 April 2012 at 4:43am
Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Joined: 10 December 2009
Posts: 13931

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krani

I am being honest here. I am scared to post any of my work now. 

If it was so easy for one writer (not taking names) to demand updates off another writer, and then copy+paste the work on another website, what's to say that my work is safe?

India-forums NEEDS to do something about this. 

I have come across websites where the right-click function is off. As well as you can't ctrl+c on the website. Can IF allow that for the FF's here?

No Copy seems to work only on page one, and not after that.

Are the IT people of this website asleep or something? 
No copy will work on every page if you post the code on every postEmbarrassed That doesn't really help much, though because if you're good with computers there are ways around that. There's issues with written updates too (They're being posted on other websites). Um, they were doing things about it last year, I don't know whats happened. There's the [CRYPT ] codes, I don't know if they still work.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-JollyJabeen-

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Joined: 24 September 2011
Posts: 11194

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krani

I am being honest here. I am scared to post any of my work now. 

If it was so easy for one writer (not taking names) to demand updates off another writer, and then copy+paste the work on another website, what's to say that my work is safe?

India-forums NEEDS to do something about this. 

I have come across websites where the right-click function is off. As well as you can't ctrl+c on the website. Can IF allow that for the FF's here?

No Copy seems to work only on page one, and not after that.

Are the IT people of this website asleep or something? 

I tried it on my FF, No copy works on my other updates aswell : )

To be honest, I was pretty scared yesterday aswell before posting my work and than i just did, I ended up writing 'no copy' but im still kind of scared. I can't not update though, Like were never safe from plagerism. I know my words arn't comforting but you know what i mean. We all just need to be careful next time roundOuch

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
OS,FF &SS WRITERS: PLEASE READ

Author: estty   Replies: 0   Views: 852

estty 0 852 06 December 2011 at 2:33pm by estty
Dear Writers: I am bugged

2

Author: arnavforever   Replies: 15   Views: 2579

arnavforever 15 2579 30 November 2011 at 4:46am by SK_Love
To all OSs writers name suggestions

Author: Ipkknd-ki-fan1   Replies: 4   Views: 914

Ipkknd-ki-fan1 4 914 26 November 2011 at 9:35am by -Sanjana-
To all FF, OS and SS writers

Author: WorkerB   Replies: 2   Views: 794

WorkerB 2 794 26 November 2011 at 7:52am by preethi12345
CHALLENGE TO OS WRITERS

Author: amitasaily   Replies: 0   Views: 656

amitasaily 0 656 25 November 2011 at 1:12am by amitasaily

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index