Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

FF WRITERS: Why such sophomoric attitude?! NOTEp.70 (Page 56)

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Gosh, i can't believe that she actually posted fictions from other forums over here!

Well, all my work is original! 

desigirl_18 IF-Rockerz
desigirl_18
desigirl_18

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you!! Copying someone else's work is totally unacceptable!! It is just immoral trying to get credit for someone else's hard work. For this particular person, i never read their stuff despite getting PMs, idk but for some reason i never had the urge to, now i know why..sometimes i can really tell what is someone's own work and what is not, just by their style.

I remember on this other forum a few years back i started reading this FF that i absolutely loved and then one day the person stopped writing and it was reported that the FF had been plagiarized from the fanfiction site..I was appalled and really upset!! here i was giving this person compliments really from the bottom of my heart and they were cheater!! i hate this behavior.

As a writer myself, whatever i write comes from my heart. It's mostly my own personal special imaginative thoughts told through my fav characters!! i would be really really upset if someone ever copied my work and put it off as their own!! it's just pathetic!!

Thanks for this post!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karisma

Addie07 IF-Dazzler
Addie07
Addie07

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
that korean writer has given the credit hun...

Edited by Lyraa99 - 04 April 2012 at 7:23pm
AquaBluez17 IF-Rockerz
AquaBluez17
AquaBluez17

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lyraa99

Originally posted by ..Jojo..

Originally posted by AquaBluez17

Originally posted by ..Jojo..

Originally posted by AquaBluez17

^^ omg thank you for reminding me!

i saw her commenting on this girls FF saying UPDATE quickly plz!!

she had the same id in tht forum 2

Explain to me what you're talking about because I am having a brain freeze Stern Smile

lol. it was for AH the FF i think. ON this KOrean site, this girl was writing it. We were at like Chp 3 and this girl had up until chp 6 or something. 

We started pouring in comments, so one day when I was talking to Brist, she told me tht she had found AH the FF on that Korean site. When I went there, I saw tht on EVERY update, Nanna said " UPDATE SOON" 

so she could copy it n paste. 

I asked her bout it. She said tht she had asked the writer so it was al good. I stopped reading tht FFLOL

Stern Smile

Wth. But then that Korean lady must have copied it off the book as well aye? LOL! Crazy, but she's still copying...

Link me to it if you can 

korean lady didnt copy anything because korean lady didnt exist...LOL except in nanna's imagination... i asked her for  a link to her korean site and she didnt give me.. she said she had an ebook... For all those who wanna read that story, it is honeymoon with the boss- by jessica hart

no there is a korean lady. its from a site! ijust posted link! half of her stuff is from this chick 

karisma

AquaBluez17 IF-Rockerz
AquaBluez17
AquaBluez17

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:24pm | IP Logged

that korean writer has given the credit hun...

the korean lady? she hadn't be4 but now she has i thikn

karisma

Jyo. IF-Rockerz
Jyo.
Jyo.

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:24pm | IP Logged

Edited by ..Jojo.. - 04 April 2012 at 9:04pm
karisma Goldie
karisma
karisma

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arisai

This entire conversation reminds me of a line from Assassin's Creed- Brotherhood... which yes, is a game, but it is the best damn game I EVER played pre-Skyrim and Ezio Auditore is my all time favourite game character... 

"Pleasure unearned consumes"

There should be a Name-And-Shame sticky somewhere- to warn Newbs. Are any of the Mods writers who might sympathise with this plight enough to do so? LOL

Ezio!Day Dreaming 

ok back 2 infringement... we're the  ??? sisterhoodHug group hug  

_______
*running before she gets beaten up 4 going momentarily off track*

-_-harsh42

Pissa99 Senior Member
Pissa99
Pissa99

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged

i wish i could just find out wer she has copied secrets in the elevator from... ITS NOT WRITTEN BY HER FOR SURE,,, i wont believe that its original even if god comes down and tells me... she might have typed the whole thing out from a book or something...  or an ebook which is not traceable...

Actually my uni has given students the access to the plagarising checking software so that we can check the percentage of plagiarism (intentional or unintentional) before submitting our assignments. I'm currently busy with some uni work, but I might be able to check where she derived it from through that software during my free time.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

karismaAddie07AquaBluez17

Go to top