Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gargee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Not to mention being INSULTING to the writers who have actually written it! and also those new writers who don't get enough Likes and comments for their good and original work!

Great job pinning the right subject down Harshu! I Agree wholeheartedly with ya!
-_-harsh42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Gargee

Not to mention being INSULTING to the writers who have actually written it! and also those new writers who don't get enough Likes and comments for their good and original work!

Great job pinning the right subject down Harshu! I Agree wholeheartedly with ya!

Thank you, Gargee :D :D
Anjalika13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
people should stop doing this its not fair 
nice post @harsh
Edited by Anjalika13 - 12 years ago
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Guys, if you want to have a discussion on this issue then please do it without mentioning any names and posting their scraps here. And just as Plagiarism isn't allowed, bashing/ attacking a forum member, whether right or wrong, isn't allowed either. Those who have mentioned names here, kindly edit your posts or i shall remove those post and take note of them while reviewing the thread.
If it still continues, then ill have to close the thread.

Those questioning the mods, please try to understand that we all have different timezones so we might have missed out on the discussions here. We cant stay up 24/7 as we have our personal lives to deal with as well. We may take action late at times but we do. 😊

p.s. Minuu will be inactive/away till 9th April so ill be dealing with this/reviewing the thread on my own, so please be patient if action isn't taken right away. Thank you!

-IPKKND DT

-_-harsh42 thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushix

Guys, if you want to have a discussion on this issue then please do it without mentioning any names and posting their scraps here. And just as Plagiarism isn't allowed, bashing/ attacking a forum member, whether right or wrong, isn't allowed either. Those who have mentioned names here, kindly edit your posts or i shall remove those post and take note of them while reviewing the thread.
If it still continues, then ill have to close the thread.

Those questioning the mods, please try to understand that we all have different timezones so we might have missed out on the discussions here. We cant stay up 24/7 as we have our personal lives to deal with as well. We may take action late at times but we do. 😊

p.s. Minuu will be inactive/away till 9th April so ill be dealing with this/reviewing the thread on my own, so please be patient if action isn't taken right away. Thank you!

-IPKKND DT

Thanks 😃

I've gone through most of the comments and PMed all those who did it, and hopefully this thread won't be a base for all the bashing around. . . . 😳

Will PM you in a while. . . .
I need to know many things from you. . . . 😃
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks Khushi. :)

The TM and most of the members here just want action to be taken and have stayed away from directly taking names of anyone and those who have have done it out of sheer frustration and anger, although that is of course no excuse. The TM has been trying to get people to edit any of their offending comments and has succeeded largely. 

But Thank You again. :)
renee27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
forget copy pasting... they do it shamelessly...

the people even have the guts to say they want 15 pages of comments before another update... in this case another copy-paste-edit job...

clearly pathetic ðŸ¤¢
momai14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i 2 agreee...dey really need a lesson...:(:(
Nmyra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
lol I'm sorry i seem to have fallen asleep at a very crucial time, although i will say this as much as i'm up for the no names thing, i don't think i've taken names..do kindly let me know if i have, i don't have any sympathy for such instances either. The discussion has established beyond doubt that it's not a one time thing, however now can we focus on how the issue is to be dealt with?
-_-harsh42 thumbnail
Yes, I've PMed Khushi about this, and explained about the situation here. And she has told me she'll discuss it with the Mods.

Also I've asked her to let me know what decision is taken by the mods.

And hopefully I get to learn about it soon. . .

Will inform you as soon as I learn anything about this. . . . 😳