Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purplekid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Electric_BuBBle

Look at the bright side, Nanna, at least you won't have to filter your buddy list anymore? πŸ˜ƒ

ROFL! πŸ€£ Yes, she won't!
Electric_BuBBle thumbnail
--Edited-- πŸ˜›
Edited by Electric_BuBBle - 12 years ago
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Pissa99

Actually my uni has given students the access to the plagarising checking software so that we can check the percentage of plagiarism (intentional or unintentional) before submitting our assignments. I'm currently busy with some uni work, but I might be able to check where she derived it from through that software during my free time.

Are you talking about turnitin website or an actual software different from it?
pc17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: arisai

OMGOMGOMG KPOP IN MY ISS PYAAR??? ISS NAYA EXCITEMENT KO KYA NAAM DOON?!

Ahahah I used to be legit OBSESSED. But now I preserve my excitement mostly for Infinite. :') Also Big Bang's comeback this year was incredible. Fantastic Baby is still my jam though I still cannot deal with G-Dragon's new hair. 

Speaking of, I still like to think of his bad boy streak being tamed by the adorable ball of innocence that is Sulli. Their little kiss on that music show ages ago warmed my heart almost as much as when Taeyang hugged IU. πŸ˜†

OMG! OMG! OMG! Let us have a moment to PLEASE spam this thread!

I used to be REALLY REALLY obsessed! Did you watch the recent Strong Heart YG family special? SO JOKES!

OMFG! Infinite! Come here my sister from another mother (W*F I know?! But go with it! πŸ˜†) HOYA!!!!!!!!!!! 

G-dragon's hair-it's getting bloody crazier than Lady Gaga's, Nicki Minaj's and Katy Perry's combined together!!!! That MV just had me spitting out the water I was drinking left, right and centre when I saw it! 

Sulli is cute and OMG! Taeyang ABs alert! β˜ΊοΈ

"Daymnn fantastic baby!" I found someone else with my love for KPOP!

ps. do you watch dramas? L is in Shut up! Flower boy band! Have a look at my display pic? (This hotwa is in it!)
Homeslice thumbnail
I totally agree.

I mean I know how much effort it takes to write a story (OS,SS,FF) and then when people copy it and claim it as their own, it is truely horrid to know that people can drop down to such levels! 

This a  requests from us writers, do not support plagiarism.. Do not encourage such writers by liking ad commenting on their works..

Thanks a lot!! 

Good Luck to all my fellow writers with their future works!! :)

Regards,
<Nisha>
Addie07 thumbnail
For all those who feel closing her thread wont help,, some action needs to be taken...
Many of us here are writers... If we stand up against this together, we will have a massive support of our readers which comprises of more than half of ipkknd forum... Mods will be forced to take an action... 

I dont want her to get out of the forun or something.. but i dont want her to write cz i will never trust anything that she has written and will always feel that its not fair on the writers...
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Electric_BuBBle

We happily did the work for her.

Thats true!!
But I dont think she'll be coming back here, and if she does, it'll be a new account. Watch out for her, I guess.
Addie07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Are you talking about turnitin website or an actual software different from it?

any software.. if the work is not originally available online or protected against copying, it cannot be traced
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
hope she doesnt come bk Dee
Electric_BuBBle thumbnail
Edited!
Edited by Electric_BuBBle - 12 years ago