mona1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
agree she copied soo much work!
sparklystarstud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OMG !!!!!
i must say i was damn dumbheaded till now...
i feel stupid for praising her work when they were actually copy pasted... horrible man...
jeezzz...
when others are spending their valuable time and energy on giving us readers wonderful words to love...these people just copy from other forums and post it here...its absolutely shocking...
this should be stopped at once...
these people...i dunno how they can do such injustice to other people's genuine works... hope they understand their mistakes and refrain themselves from doing it 
Edited by sparklystarstud - 12 years ago
-_-harsh42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -Nazreen-

Plagiarism?? And fan-fiction? Why?!

I fail to understand people!

Same is the case with us too, sweetie... o_O
zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
it is better if fan fic writers reserve all their first page for updates and use no copy tags !
Glimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Glad that you posted this topic !!!!!!
Seriously it is such a horrible thing to copy others work so that you can get fame !!!! Though I'm not a writer but I've read many FF's, SS and OS and each of them are unique and the way they are written shows that the writers out in their time, effort and skill !!!!! And then if somebody copies it and pastes it ad her own work how can she be okay about it !!!!
I hope she realizes her mistake soon and does something about it !!!!!!!
Once again thanks for posting it and making all of us aware about it !!!!!!!
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Thank you SO much for this topic! I have so much to say but I also have class in twenty minutes. So I'll return and write a lengthier post. But once again, very glad you pointed this out. People who plagiarize should not get away with it.

Cheers!
Naina

-_-harsh42 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparklystarstud

<font color="#003399">OMG !!!!!</font>

<font color="#003399">i must say i was damn dumbheaded till now...</font>
<font color="#003399">i feel stupid for praising her work when they were actually copy pasted... horrible man...</font>
<font color="#003399">jeezzz...</font>
<font color="#003399">when others are spending their valuable time and energy on giving us readers wonderful words to love...these people just copy from other forums and post it here...its absolutely shocking...</font>
<font color="#003399">this should be stopped at once...</font>
<font color="#003399">these people...i dunno how they can do such injustice to other people's genuine works... hope they understand their mistakes and refrain themselves from doing it</font>

Agreed that we came to know about a certain plagiarizer... But she's not the only one out there, Sam...

And I wholly believe we shouldn't be aiming our threats at a single person... (Although she well deserves it!! :-P )
smileyhug7679 thumbnail
Very true I totally agree.. We have so many talented writers we don't hurt here feelings by posting copied works...

Pls refrain from such activities...

CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I knew this was going on  Cant believe some people would do such things... just to get what? we write for our satisfaction and to know about the honest opinion of our readers. If our work is not original, what is the use? what are these FF writers looking for??? fake recognition they gain by plagarizing someone elses work is worth what??
I really dont understand this mentality.
-_-harsh42 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CDlove

I knew this was going on Cant believe some people would do such things... just to get what? we write for our satisfaction and to know about the honest opinion of our readers. If our work is not original, what is the use? what are these FF writers looking for??? fake recognition they gain by plagarizing someone elses workis worth what??

I really dont understand this mentality.

I don't think people like you and me can ever understand it, hun. . .
The way outta this?! Stay alert and help fight against this. . . I guess that's the only solution too. . . :-/