FF WRITERS: Why such sophomoric attitude?! NOTEp.70 - Page 64

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Bubba the best thing we can do is to report them and hope somethings happens.
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nmyra

The latest bout of plagiarism I've encountered.

I am SO sick of this, it's straight out of Chapter -24 of Once and Always by Judith McNaught

Your kidding right?

I was reading this and actually enjoying it😡

Screw it, Im taking a break from reading FF's for a while.

Sorry to all the decent writers who actually do NOT plagerise
Nmyra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I know what you mean, i was reading the first bit and was like this isn't bad for a newbie and then i felt like i was watching a train wreck in slow motion.

I'm sticking to my known authors only for now.
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Yup! I recently reported another account of plagiarism. I'm not going to post the link here because the Mod said she was talking to the "writer" but it's honestly just really depressing. Especially when people say they adapted something from somewhere but it ends up being a word for word copy. Sigh.

As a reader, you feel cheated.

As a writer, I just wonder how can anyone actually even contemplate this? Do they even feel happy reading the comments, knowing they don't deserve a single one? I love writing stories, and to me it's a way of relieving stress, escaping from the hassles of daily life, and I get a sense of personal fulfillment when I write. Do they feel any of it?
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
i dont get their inner does not say what are you doing?Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago
Nmyra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naina2127

Yup! I recently reported another account of plagiarism. I'm not going to post the link here because the Mod said she was talking to the "writer" but it's honestly just really depressing. Especially when people say they adapted something from somewhere but it ends up being a word for word copy. Sigh.

As a reader, you feel cheated.

As a writer, I just wonder how can anyone actually even contemplate this? Do they even feel happy reading the comments, knowing they don't deserve a single one? I love writing stories, and to me it's a way of relieving stress, escaping from the hassles of daily life, and I get a sense of personal fulfillment when I write. Do they feel any of it?

You know i would honestly love to ask them this. Do they?

Because you are so right about it being an escape, it's the way you wanted the conversation you had today to end, but it didn't, it's what you wish you could have done, but didn't...👏
Addie07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CHIKA784

Your kidding right?

Judith McNaught has written another novel called until you..(its one from her series) is this a direct copy or something... 
this is a newbie... dont teme our plagiarizing queen made a new account😆
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Nmyra

You know i would honestly love to ask them this. Do they?

Because you are so right about it being an escape, it's the way you wanted the conversation you had today to end, but it didn't, it's what you wish you could have done, but didn't...👏

Perfectly worded! 👏
Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CHIKA784

Your kidding right?

Man, this is so stuffed! Who to trust and who not to! UGHUGHUGH! This is screwed up, big time! Should I post the OS I had planned to tonight? Because people might think I am plagiarising! 
Nmyra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lyraa99

Judith McNaught has written another novel called until you..(its one from her series) is this a direct copy or something... 
this is a newbie... dont teme our plagiarizing queen made a new account😆

I know!! i actually thought it was maybe loosely based on that story, not a WORD by WORD copy of Once and Always