Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: reyabear

It doesn't work. 😳

🤗 Shre!! You're such a doll!!! 😳 😆
I tried this looong agoo!!! 😆 😆 😆 😆 😉
goguma thumbnail
as a reader, i took time to read, liked and put in my sincere comments,
(not just the usual  thank us, update soon pls...,   kind of comment)
because i really really want the writers to feel appreciated.

and now i found out that not ALL ideas are original...gah!

if writers feel cheated, so do the readers...
but...idk...this is a hard  issue to tackle really...

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: reyabear

Post cannot be quoted.

Mmm I read about the [CRYPT] codes last year, Vijay was working on something to stop all the written update stealing going on, don't know if it still works or whether they've come up with something better. [/CRYPT]Edited by Prinsesse.Suvi - 12 years ago
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I guess it doesn't work, then. 😆
karisma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Permission

I keep getting these PMs from new writers and it's hard to comment* on their story koz m not sure if the work is genuinely their own anymore.

Worse is where they say somebody wrote something simliar before and they've asked for permission yada yada..

But some might actually have.

So maybe they could get the original author to post a written acknowledgement or at the very least they could provide the link next to that disclaimer, where such permission was clearly given and to what extent exactly.

@ -_-harsh42 get away!🤣
-_-harsh42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: cute_rockstar

omg lyraa ...thank u so much for sharing this...finally im not buddy with her now...

xoxo

Finally!!!
I am happy for you!!! :) :)
the_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks Harsh for raising such an alarming issue. 

The whole thing is so much bitter, it's hard to explain. I don't know about others but right now I feel scared to read anything, because I'd have to think thousand times 'what if it is someone else's work' before appreciating the write up. And I know there could be no greater insult to the original writers as I myself feeling pretty disgusted to post anything cause what if someone around the corner is checking whether I stole it from anywhere or not.  Cause, when there are thieves about, ready to nick anything, I'm afraid everyone comes under radar, ruining the whole atmosphere.

I don't know which is worse, having the suspicion that the work you are enjoying so much might not be original, or having the worry that someone might be copying your work.

-_-harsh42 thumbnail
Originally posted by: the_rain

Thanks Harsh for raising such an alarming issue.

The whole thing is so much bitter, it's hard to explain. I don't know about others but right now I feel scared to read anything, because I'd have to think thousand times 'what if it is someone else's work' before appreciating the write up. And I know there could be no greater insult to the original writers as I myself feeling pretty disgusted to post anything cause what if someone around the corner is checking whether I stole it from anywhere or not. Cause, when there are thieves about, ready to nick anything, I'm afraid everyone comes under radar, ruining the whole atmosphere.

I don't know which is worse, having the suspicion that the work you are enjoying so much might not be original, or having the worry that someone might be copying your work.

A whole now angle to this issue, Bristy...
I honestly hadn't thought from this perspective at all!!

And I ain't too pleased with the fact that someone might suspect me of plagiarism too... :-$

But that is one thing I can live with, if that is a measure taken against plagiarism...

Now I don't know whether to draw consolation from the fact that I don't have to be afraid of anything or whether to feel uncomfortable at the fact that I was doubted about... :-/
Nmyra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
speaking of solutions we are attempting to file a petition thread, for a meeting with the IF head honcho-  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/55443301�

if ur against plagiarism and want it to stop do go sign ur name with a comment
-_-harsh42 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nmyra

speaking of solutions we are attempting to file a petition thread, for a meeting with the IF head honcho-
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/55443301&#55443301

</div><div>
if ur againstplagiarismand want it to stop do go sign ur name with a comment

Thanks for sharing...
Will definitely do... :-)