FF WRITERS: Why such sophomoric attitude?! NOTEp.70 - Page 56

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Nmyra

i second that could we see the scraps?

i deleted my scraps to her. felt  so sad reading them back to myself wheres she said that she closed down her ff cuz of personal reasons. i felt like a fool to belive her
😭
Originally posted by Nmyra

Their off other IF fiction pieces hun, have u seen nayika's post?
Which one? FFs on India-Forums? And no one noticed?😲
Oh and if the actual authors of the FFs are reading this, I didn't mean to be offensive. The FFs are great, I'm just a little stingy about grammar.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Edited by Prinsesse.Suvi - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Prinsesse.Suvi

Which one? FFs on India-Forums? And no one noticed?😲
Oh and if the actual authors of the FFs are reading this, I didn't mean to be offensive. The FFs are great, I'm just a little stingy about grammar.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

sweet heart the actual author was a famous novelist jessica hart who wrote  honey moon with the boss she copied that and named it accidental honey moon..πŸ˜†
If that author would have found out, both the forum mods and this gal would have been in a fix
Edited by Lyraa99 - 12 years ago
Aftr so much discussion here. I m very happy that m nt into her writing and never read any of her work.
Because when u start reading any FF it become close to u and dont want that FF to stop for any reason. Thank god m nt into this situation. Btw
JUst a genearal question
how many of u wl love to read those FFs nt by her but by original authers as all u r saying those r awsome one.:)
I am being honest here. I am scared to post any of my work now. 

If it was so easy for one writer (not taking names) to demand updates off another writer, and then copy+paste the work on another website, what's to say that my work is safe?

India-forums NEEDS to do something about this. 

I have come across websites where the right-click function is off. As well as you can't ctrl+c on the website. Can IF allow that for the FF's here?

No Copy seems to work only on page one, and not after that.

Are the IT people of this website asleep or something? 
Originally posted by Lyraa99

sweet heart the actual author was a famous novelist jessica hart who wrote  honey moon with the boss she copied that and named it accidental honey moon..πŸ˜†
If that author would have found out, both the forum mods and this gal would have been in a fix
No, I was talking about the other FFsπŸ˜† The ones she got from fanfiction sites.
BTW, When are you updating your FF?
Edited by Prinsesse.Suvi - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Krani

If it was so easy for one writer (not taking names) to demand updates off another writer, and then copy+paste the work on another website, what's to say that my work is safe?

I have come across websites where the right-click function is off. As well as you can't ctrl+c on the website. Can IF allow that for the FF's here?

No copy will work on every page if you post the code on every post😳 That doesn't really help much, though because if you're good with computers there are ways around that. There's issues with written updates too (They're being posted on other websites). Um, they were doing things about it last year, I don't know whats happened. There's the [CRYPT ] codes, I don't know if they still work.
Originally posted by Krani

I tried it on my FF, No copy works on my other updates aswell : )

To be honest, I was pretty scared yesterday aswell before posting my work and than i just did, I ended up writing 'no copy' but im still kind of scared. I can't not update though, Like were never safe from plagerism. I know my words arn't comforting but you know what i mean. We all just need to be careful next time round

No, I was talking about the other FFsπŸ˜†The ones she got from fanfiction sites.

BTW, When are you updating your FF?

good question:D
when r u updting?
Btw she gonaa updt in MAY:D

No copy will work on every page if you post the code on every post😳 That doesn't really help much, though because if you're good with computers there are ways around that. There's issues with written updates too (They're being posted on other websites). Um, they were doing things about it last year, I don't know whats happened. There's the [CRYPT ] codes, I don't know if they still work.

Unfortunately No Copy only seems to work on page 1 for me?
Unless they just changed it in the past few days?

What's the [CRYPT] code?