FF WRITERS: Why such sophomoric attitude?! NOTEp.70 - Page 45

Posted: 11 years ago
I totally agree with you!! Copying someone else's work is totally unacceptable!! It is just immoral trying to get credit for someone else's hard work. For this particular person, i never read their stuff despite getting PMs, idk but for some reason i never had the urge to, now i know why..sometimes i can really tell what is someone's own work and what is not, just by their style.

I remember on this other forum a few years back i started reading this FF that i absolutely loved and then one day the person stopped writing and it was reported that the FF had been plagiarized from the fanfiction site..I was appalled and really upset!! here i was giving this person compliments really from the bottom of my heart and they were cheater!! i hate this behavior.

As a writer myself, whatever i write comes from my heart. It's mostly my own personal special imaginative thoughts told through my fav characters!! i would be really really upset if someone ever copied my work and put it off as their own!! it's just pathetic!!

Thanks for this post!!!
that korean writer has given the credit hun... Edited by Lyraa99 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Lyraa99

korean lady didnt copy anything because korean lady didnt exist...πŸ˜† except in nanna's imagination... i asked her for  a link to her korean site and she didnt give me.. she said she had an ebook... For all those who wanna read that story, it is honeymoon with the boss- by jessica hart

no there is a korean lady. its from a site! ijust posted link! half of her stuff is from this chick 

that korean writer has given the credit hun...

the korean lady? she hadn't be4 but now she has i thikn
. Edited by ..Jojo.. - 11 years ago
Originally posted by arisai

This entire conversation reminds me of a line from Assassin's Creed- Brotherhood... which yes, is a game, but it is the best damn game I EVER played pre-Skyrim and Ezio Auditore is my all time favourite game character... 

"Pleasure unearned consumes"

There should be a Name-And-Shame sticky somewhere- to warn Newbs. Are any of the Mods writers who might sympathise with this plight enough to do so? πŸ˜†

Ezio!😍 

ok back 2 infringement... we're the  ??? sisterhood! πŸ€— group hug  

_______
*running before she gets beaten up 4 going momentarily off track*

i wish i could just find out wer she has copied secrets in the elevator from... ITS NOT WRITTEN BY HER FOR SURE,,, i wont believe that its original even if god comes down and tells me... she might have typed the whole thing out from a book or something...  or an ebook which is not traceable...

Actually my uni has given students the access to the plagarising checking software so that we can check the percentage of plagiarism (intentional or unintentional) before submitting our assignments. I'm currently busy with some uni work, but I might be able to check where she derived it from through that software during my free time.
this is what SHE comments for when i told her that her os was fab .. that os:happiness thats just closed down by Khushi

Awwwn, thankyou so much Lyraa πŸ˜Š
I don't normally write stuff like this, since I can never stop blushing πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈ
I am glad you liked it β€οΈ

Edited by Lyraa99 - 11 years ago
LMAO!!! This is just so many shades of wrong...

1- Somebody wrote a Harlequin novel
2- Some Korean girl READ a Harlequin novel
3- This Korean girl decided to adapt said Harlequin novel into a KPop fanfiction
4- She decided it would be a good idea to use members of the YG Entertainment Family and have some sort of mindboggling link between Big Bang and 2NE1.
5- From a brief scan... it would appear she has got Dara and G-Dragon in a relationship
6- Number 5 was so many shades of wrong I can't even deal right now.
7- She plagiarised this story
8- She plagiarised it and tried to combine Indian Drama with KPOP!
9- She got caught.
10- Lol what a massive fail.
Originally posted by Pissa99

Actually my uni has given students the access to the plagarising checking software so that we can check the percentage of plagiarism (intentional or unintentional) before submitting our assignments. I'm currently busy with some uni work, but I might be able to check where she derived it from through that software during my free time.

if a novel is not available online, it is not possible to trace it... πŸ˜Š