Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh my freaking God! WHAT THE HELL! Honestly, how much has been copied?! Ugh! This is not done! Being a writer myself, I'd hate to have my work copied. Being inspired is one thing, COPYING is another. I am going to go through this thread and report every single one of those plagiarised pieces of writing.

Thanks a bunch for this post by the way 🤗
Nmyra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
LOL i'm sry but did anyone notice that after the edited comments the most hilarious thing is, that her likes on those same comments are still there??...the irony is killing me!
Addie07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nmyra

LOL i'm sry but did anyone notice that after the edited comments the most hilarious thing is, that her likes on those same comments are still there??...the irony is killing me!

yea... i noticed...lol
purplekid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nmyra

HA! I was just trying to find my comment, got fed up, and noticed the same thing! BRAIN SYNC!
Ended thumbnail
the way you could check if she has copied and pasted is by putting your work into  http://www.plagiarismchecker.com/

AajKuchMatBolna thumbnail

OK THAT'S IT! Here goes my rant!
This person does not write HALF the things she posts, if not all (I'm not sure, still trying to figure out if 101 Ways to Annoy ASR [I don't rememb. the name] and if Elevator something [once again, don't rememb. name] are copied, anyone help me on this! I want justice for the writers!!
So they copy, DEMAND comments, and not 10 or 15 or even 25 but a FULL 30 PAGES!

Each page on IF has to have 8 comments, regardless of the length of the posts so if you do simple math, you come to know that this person DEMANDS, mind you, 240 COMMENTS!!!

on work that isn't even theirs!

And then there are us writers who slowly gain their way up the ladder to better writing not forced appreciation!

I mean I look back at my old FF and writings and I LAUGH!! They were that bad!! (Thanks to the people who encouraged me even back then when my writing wasn't that hot lol!)

But I got better with time, I didn't write my first FF to become "popular".

"I write cause I want to write."  ~Sarah (Desi-)

And if their sole purpose was to write just to express themselves and their ideas than they would've never done this. This isn't writing, this is a desperate attempt and publicity and recognition.

If you want to be appreciated, do something that people would appreciate you for!

Another thing I don't get about the person is that the author notes at the beginning of their updates. NO ONE could tell that they didn't write that, it was just so believable! I feel cheated!

And to think I admired the way their writings had that flow to it!

Thanks Harshita for creating this MUCH needed post! 🤗

And thanks Zara and Lyraa for playing James Bond and helping the writers recieve credit for their work, I'm still trying to find out if her other works were plagiarized or not but not everyone is as good as you 2 and the person who exposed this lie to us!

~Ashu <3
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Zara-

the way you could check if she has copied and pasted is by putting your work into  http://www.plagiarismchecker.com/

TFS Zee! Your on a roll!😆
Nmyra thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Chinnu-

yeah i know! Its stupid! Yeah lyraa she messaged me asking if i wrote mature contact and she was uncomfortable with writing it. Probably wanted to copy mine as well.Gosh how idiotic!

What?? When??

oh god that is such BS...i've written mature content, and i'm Muslim and from a predominantly Muslim nation.

Plus i don't steal, i dnt even think i can count how many hadith's there are against lies and stealing. Muslim eh? Kinda like Laden's Jihad.

Hope the mods deal with thisEdited by -Chinnu- - 12 years ago
Nmyra thumbnail
Originally posted by: london_doll

OK THAT'S IT! Here goes my rant!
This person does not write HALF the things she posts, if not all (I'm not sure, still trying to figure out if 101 Ways to Annoy ASR [I don't rememb. the name] and if Elevator something [once again, don't rememb. name] are copied, anyone help me on this! I want justice for the writers!!
So they copy, DEMAND comments, and not 10 or 15 or even 25 but a FULL 30 PAGES!

Each page on IF has to have 8 comments, regardless of the length of the posts so if you do simple math, you come to know that this person DEMANDS, mind you, 240 COMMENTS!!!

on work that isn't even theirs!

And then there are us writers who slowly gain their way up the ladder to better writing not forced appreciation!

I mean I look back at my old FF and writings and I LAUGH!! They were that bad!! (Thanks to the people who encouraged me even back then when my writing wasn't that hot lol!)

But I got better with time, I didn't write my first FF to become "popular".

"I write cause I want to write."  ~Sarah (Desi-)

And if their sole purpose was to write just to express themselves and their ideas than they would've never done this. This isn't writing, this is a desperate attempt and publicity and recognition.

If you want to be appreciated, do something that people would appreciate you for!

Another thing I don't get about the person is that the author notes at the beginning of their updates. NO ONE could tell that they didn't write that, it was just so believable! I feel cheated!

And to think I admired the way their writings had that flow to it!

Thanks Harshita for creating this MUCH needed post! 🤗

And thanks Zara and Lyraa for playing James Bond and helping the writers recieve credit for their work, I'm still trying to find out if her other works were plagiarized or not but not everyone is as good as you 2 and the person who exposed this lie to us!

~Ashu <3

whoa whoa whoa

I Have a 101 ways to go what the and that sounds awfully similar does anyone have a link please??